Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zeino View Post
    I won't waste my time replying you. I'm telling people to read more of under what the powerful media wants you to hear and see, but people coming at me with this... lmao my fault that I wrote on this thread. /zipsmouth
    Well I'm not going ahaid and explain to you what Erdogan's outside policy is. I got my own judgement something you obviously don't have.

You are looking at the side that Erdogan wants you to look. I mean there isn't other side in Turkey since your goverment is arresting everyone that is opposite to them.

If you think that thats democracy you live in welp you better wake up fast.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ists_in_Turkey
    Is this democracy?

P.S : Racists and Islamophobic? Yea I'm afraid of Islam. Your Islam wants to kill me for being Christian (infidel) so yea.
    Racists on the other hand? I dont think so friend. Islam on the other hand? It's kinda racists isn't it? I mean being gay under Islam is kinda hard. Or being woman.

Also global laws aint media shit. They exist and you better respect them.
    Last edited by Sunfire; 11-12-2016 at 04:21 PM.

Zeino's Avatar (◡‿◡✿)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    Well I'm not going ahaid and explain to you what Erdogan's outside policy is. I got my own judgement something you obviously don't have.

You are looking at the side that Erdogan wants you to look. I mean there isn't other side in Turkey since your goverment is arresting everyone that is opposite to them.

If you think that thats democracy you live in welp you better wake up fast.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ists_in_Turkey
    Is this democracy?

P.S : Racists and Islamophobic? Yea I'm afraid of Islam. Your Islam wants to kill me for being Christian (infidel) so yea.
    Racists on the other hand? I dont think so friend. Islam on the other hand? It's kinda racists isn't it? I mean being gay under Islam is kinda hard. Or being woman.

Also global laws aint media shit. They exist and you better respect them.
    Lol I'm old enough to know some policy and judgement. Thanks.

This shows you how prejudgemental you are, 0 idea about Turkey and Islam.

1) On elections %80 Turkish people participated and %51 supported Erdogan, the rest %49 doesn't. The amount of people participating elections shows how democracy is still alive in Turkey.
    2) Those journalists are arrested becuz of making propaganda of various Turkey's enemy t€rrorist groups not becuz their job. Being a journalist doesn't make you a propagander of criminal terror groups. Here, %70 media doesn't support Erdogan. They do the opposite actually, everyday lol.
    3) Lol, the ignorance. Killing is one of biggest sins in Islam, just like in all holy religions which Islam embraces & accepts. You're only allowed to kill when you are defending or in-danger. I'm a proud muslim girl, thanks.

Please keep talking about the new boss Trump. If you want to reply so badly, use PM instead lol
    Last edited by Zeino; 11-12-2016 at 06:50 PM.

3. The following 2 users say thank you to Zeino for this useful post:

Overdrive (11-12-2016), «Benjamin» (11-12-2016)

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zeino View Post
    Lol I'm old enough to know some policy and judgement. Thanks.

This shows you how prejudgemental you are, 0 idea about Turkey and Islam.

1) On elections %80 Turkish people participated and %51 supported Erdogan, the rest %49 doesn't. The amount of people participating elections shows how democracy is still alive in Turkey.
    2) Those journalists are arrested becuz of making propaganda of various Turkey's enemy t€rrorist groups not becuz their job. Being a journalist doesn't make you a propagander of criminal terror groups. Here, %70 media doesn't support Erdogan. They do the opposite actually, everyday lol.
    3) Lol, the ignorance. Killing is one of biggest sins in Islam, just like in all holy religions which Islam embraces & accepts. You're only allowed to kill when you are defending or in-danger. I'm a proud muslim girl, thanks.

Please keep talking about the new boss Trump. If you want to reply so badly, use PM instead lol
    Nah I prefer talking here. Thanks tho.

Not long ago Wikileaks posted a picture and evidence of Erdogan's son buying oil from ISIS and also sending armory to ISIS fighters to fight against Kurdish people. So who's your enemy anyways.

Keep in mind that the elections in Turkey was before the terrorists attacks, evidence of Erdogan's son "funding" ISIS, Europe threats, Russian jet plane take down. It was when Erdogan actually wanted to join the EU. So many of the 51% Erdogan gotten may have gone.

When I'm talking about Islam im not talking about all the Muslims. I'm talking about radical islamists (ISIS) that kill people in Europe.
    Dont tell me it's self-defense please. Now the wrong thing i see here is why other Muslims, Islamists accept radical Islamists in their society. Why they don't fight against them.

Ok I can accept that these journalists were making propaganda, what you are missing here is that in democracy you can make propaganda and trust people that will have the mind not to trust this propaganda. And also fight it with ideas and work. Arresting people for that isn't fixing the problem, it's actually make them seem right.
    But lets say they had connections with terrorists, how about the thousands Erdogan fired from the Schools, Army, Judges, etc.

The fact is i see that everything Erdogan does wrong he blames it on propaganda or connections to Terrorists while it was his family that got redhanded.

Oh and let me remind you who was one of first to congratulate Trump and asked him to strengthen their relations. It was Erdogan.
    Last edited by Sunfire; 11-12-2016 at 07:59 PM.

Zeino's Avatar (◡‿◡✿)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    Nah I prefer talking here. Thanks tho.

Not long ago Wikileaks posted a picture and evidence of Erdogan's son buying oil from ISIS and also sending armory to ISIS fighters to fight against Kurdish people. So who's your enemy anyways.

Keep in mind that the elections in Turkey was before the terrorists attacks, evidence of Erdogan's son "funding" ISIS, Europe threats, Russian jet plane take down. It was when Erdogan actually wanted to join the EU. So many of the 51% Erdogan gotten may have gone.

When I'm talking about Islam im not talking about all the Muslims. I'm talking about radical islamists (ISIS) that kill people in Europe.
    Dont tell me it's self-defense please. Now the wrong thing i see here is why other Muslims, Islamists accept radical Islamists in their society. Why they don't fight against them.

Ok I can accept that these journalists were making propaganda, what you are missing here is that in democracy you can make propaganda and trust people that will have the mind not to trust this propaganda. And also fight it with ideas and work. Arresting people for that isn't fixing the problem, it's actually make them seem right.
    But lets say they had connections with terrorists, how about the thousands Erdogan fired from the Schools, Army, Judges, etc.

The fact is i see that everything Erdogan does wrong he blames it on propaganda or connections to Terrorists while it was his family that got redhanded.

Oh and let me remind you who was one of first to congratulate Trump and asked him to strengthen their relations. It was Erdogan.
    You have a lot of misinformations, wise boy. And I'm done replying you after reading all these, it's like talking to a wall.

Thread Information