Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zeino View Post
    Lol go ahead believe whatever the west two-faced, racist and islamophobic media pumps to you about Erdogan and Turkey.
    Is this the Erdogan who built himself a 'Presidential Complex' for himself?
    Is this the Erdogan who goes around ordering the arrests of journalists and anyone who oppose him like Judges? Sounds like a dictatorship to me.
    Is this the Erdogan who allows people to purchase Oil from ISIS because it's cheap, technically funding ISIS?
    Is this the Erdogan who almost caused WW3 by shooting down a Russian Jet?
    Is this the Erdogan who allows the bombing of Syrian Kurds fighting ISIS?
    Is this the Erdogan who is are trying to provoke war with Iraq by stealing land for a military base/air force without asking permission to the Iraqi Government who by the way said absolutely NO?
    Last edited by MrIndeed; 11-12-2016 at 03:48 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Michi View Post
    Alot of the bullshit Donald Trump has in mind will not happen unless Congress decides to smoke weed before the voting of these things (i.e wall)
    This is about Europe. Trump's presidential victory is going to open doors over here. Whether those doors are good or bad who knows, but it is frightening.

Zeino's Avatar (◡‿◡✿)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by MrIndeed View Post
    Is this the Erdogan who built himself a 'Presidential Complex' for himself?
    Is this the Erdogan who goes around ordering the arrests of journalists and anyone who oppose him like Judges? Sounds like a dictatorship to me.
    Is this the Erdogan who allows people to purchase Oil from ISIS because it's cheap, technically funding ISIS?
    Is this the Erdogan who almost caused WW3 by shooting down a Russian Jet?
    Is this the Erdogan who allows the bombing of Syrian Kurds fighting ISIS?
    Is this the Erdogan who is are trying to provoke war with Iraq by stealing land for a military base/air force without asking permission to the Iraqi Government who by the way said absolutely NO?
    I won't waste my time replying you. I'm telling people to read more of under what the powerful media wants you to hear and see, but people coming at me with this... lmao my fault that I wrote on this thread. /zipsmouth

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    I won't waste my time replying you. I'm telling people to read more of under what the powerful media wants you to hear and see, but people coming at me with this... lmao my fault that I wrote on this thread. /zipsmouth
    Well I'm not going ahaid and explain to you what Erdogan's outside policy is. I got my own judgement something you obviously don't have.

You are looking at the side that Erdogan wants you to look. I mean there isn't other side in Turkey since your goverment is arresting everyone that is opposite to them.

If you think that thats democracy you live in welp you better wake up fast.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ists_in_Turkey
    Is this democracy?

P.S : Racists and Islamophobic? Yea I'm afraid of Islam. Your Islam wants to kill me for being Christian (infidel) so yea.
    Racists on the other hand? I dont think so friend. Islam on the other hand? It's kinda racists isn't it? I mean being gay under Islam is kinda hard. Or being woman.

Also global laws aint media shit. They exist and you better respect them.
    Last edited by Sunfire; 11-12-2016 at 04:21 PM.

Zeino's Avatar (◡‿◡✿)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    Well I'm not going ahaid and explain to you what Erdogan's outside policy is. I got my own judgement something you obviously don't have.

You are looking at the side that Erdogan wants you to look. I mean there isn't other side in Turkey since your goverment is arresting everyone that is opposite to them.

If you think that thats democracy you live in welp you better wake up fast.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ists_in_Turkey
    Is this democracy?

P.S : Racists and Islamophobic? Yea I'm afraid of Islam. Your Islam wants to kill me for being Christian (infidel) so yea.
    Racists on the other hand? I dont think so friend. Islam on the other hand? It's kinda racists isn't it? I mean being gay under Islam is kinda hard. Or being woman.

Also global laws aint media shit. They exist and you better respect them.
    Lol I'm old enough to know some policy and judgement. Thanks.

This shows you how prejudgemental you are, 0 idea about Turkey and Islam.

1) On elections %80 Turkish people participated and %51 supported Erdogan, the rest %49 doesn't. The amount of people participating elections shows how democracy is still alive in Turkey.
    2) Those journalists are arrested becuz of making propaganda of various Turkey's enemy t€rrorist groups not becuz their job. Being a journalist doesn't make you a propagander of criminal terror groups. Here, %70 media doesn't support Erdogan. They do the opposite actually, everyday lol.
    3) Lol, the ignorance. Killing is one of biggest sins in Islam, just like in all holy religions which Islam embraces & accepts. You're only allowed to kill when you are defending or in-danger. I'm a proud muslim girl, thanks.

Please keep talking about the new boss Trump. If you want to reply so badly, use PM instead lol
    Last edited by Zeino; 11-12-2016 at 06:50 PM.

6. The following 2 users say thank you to Zeino for this useful post:

Overdrive (11-12-2016), «Benjamin» (11-12-2016)

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Lol I'm old enough to know some policy and judgement. Thanks.

This shows you how prejudgemental you are, 0 idea about Turkey and Islam.

1) On elections %80 Turkish people participated and %51 supported Erdogan, the rest %49 doesn't. The amount of people participating elections shows how democracy is still alive in Turkey.
    2) Those journalists are arrested becuz of making propaganda of various Turkey's enemy t€rrorist groups not becuz their job. Being a journalist doesn't make you a propagander of criminal terror groups. Here, %70 media doesn't support Erdogan. They do the opposite actually, everyday lol.
    3) Lol, the ignorance. Killing is one of biggest sins in Islam, just like in all holy religions which Islam embraces & accepts. You're only allowed to kill when you are defending or in-danger. I'm a proud muslim girl, thanks.

Please keep talking about the new boss Trump. If you want to reply so badly, use PM instead lol
    Nah I prefer talking here. Thanks tho.

Not long ago Wikileaks posted a picture and evidence of Erdogan's son buying oil from ISIS and also sending armory to ISIS fighters to fight against Kurdish people. So who's your enemy anyways.

Keep in mind that the elections in Turkey was before the terrorists attacks, evidence of Erdogan's son "funding" ISIS, Europe threats, Russian jet plane take down. It was when Erdogan actually wanted to join the EU. So many of the 51% Erdogan gotten may have gone.

When I'm talking about Islam im not talking about all the Muslims. I'm talking about radical islamists (ISIS) that kill people in Europe.
    Dont tell me it's self-defense please. Now the wrong thing i see here is why other Muslims, Islamists accept radical Islamists in their society. Why they don't fight against them.

Ok I can accept that these journalists were making propaganda, what you are missing here is that in democracy you can make propaganda and trust people that will have the mind not to trust this propaganda. And also fight it with ideas and work. Arresting people for that isn't fixing the problem, it's actually make them seem right.
    But lets say they had connections with terrorists, how about the thousands Erdogan fired from the Schools, Army, Judges, etc.

The fact is i see that everything Erdogan does wrong he blames it on propaganda or connections to Terrorists while it was his family that got redhanded.

Oh and let me remind you who was one of first to congratulate Trump and asked him to strengthen their relations. It was Erdogan.
    Last edited by Sunfire; 11-12-2016 at 07:59 PM.

Zeino's Avatar (◡‿◡✿)

Country
    Thanks
    Nah I prefer talking here. Thanks tho.

Not long ago Wikileaks posted a picture and evidence of Erdogan's son buying oil from ISIS and also sending armory to ISIS fighters to fight against Kurdish people. So who's your enemy anyways.

Keep in mind that the elections in Turkey was before the terrorists attacks, evidence of Erdogan's son "funding" ISIS, Europe threats, Russian jet plane take down. It was when Erdogan actually wanted to join the EU. So many of the 51% Erdogan gotten may have gone.

When I'm talking about Islam im not talking about all the Muslims. I'm talking about radical islamists (ISIS) that kill people in Europe.
    Dont tell me it's self-defense please. Now the wrong thing i see here is why other Muslims, Islamists accept radical Islamists in their society. Why they don't fight against them.

Ok I can accept that these journalists were making propaganda, what you are missing here is that in democracy you can make propaganda and trust people that will have the mind not to trust this propaganda. And also fight it with ideas and work. Arresting people for that isn't fixing the problem, it's actually make them seem right.
    But lets say they had connections with terrorists, how about the thousands Erdogan fired from the Schools, Army, Judges, etc.

The fact is i see that everything Erdogan does wrong he blames it on propaganda or connections to Terrorists while it was his family that got redhanded.

Oh and let me remind you who was one of first to congratulate Trump and asked him to strengthen their relations. It was Erdogan.
    You have a lot of misinformations, wise boy. And I'm done replying you after reading all these, it's like talking to a wall.

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    The fact Trump won the election in America is a huge wake-up call to Europe. Thats why European leaders are terrified now. I don't really know how you came to Europe or if you are Syrian or not but there's tons of illegal immigrants here.

I will talk about Greece ofc because the things here are crazy. With the liberal idealogy that is going around here, with the economic crisis, with the justice system crisis, came the Refugees crisis. Greek goverment (far-left, almost communists) ignored the middle class totaly, taxed us hella big almost 78-80% for over 100k, they ignored homeless Greek people and believe me there are tons of them and they made camps for 60k refugees. An investigation showed that while Germany (super-economy) paying 12k/refugee/year, Greece is paying 15k/refugee/year, thats 180 million per year more.

Also keep in mind that we are 9.500.00 million Greeks right now and we've got over 2.000.000 Syrians,Pakistanis,Turks,Albanians,Bulgarians,Romanians,Gypsies,Egyptians.
    These kind of stuff gave birth to Trump and will give birth to other politicians like Trump to Europe. And I hope that time will come because Europe now with this stupid left policy is getting destroyed and its about time to wake up.

Who ever came legal to Europe, or working,or has a clean background has to stay but others have to go.
    As i said before people in USA voted for Trump because they were bored getting ignored. Obama ignored the middle-class, ignored Americans. That's why left has fallen in USA and will fall in Europe.

I'm glad that I see the stupid left policy die.

Can someone answer me why did rich people support Hillary while she was saying she was against them and would tax all their money ? Nobody yet answered my question.
    obama couldnt most of the things he wanted because of the republic congress... things would be different if he could

Country
    Thanks
    You wouldn’t waste your time debunking my simple questions, yet you waste your time on talking to a ‘wall’?

“Those journalists are arrested becuz of making propaganda”
    I’m sorry, but that is just a poor and nonsense excuse.
    Turkey gained it top position back from China and Iran for ‘world leader in jailing journalist’.
    It’s funny how the number of media outlets who oppose the government are being closed by the government yet the number of pro-government media groups are increasing.
    Also, aren’t Turkey’s big media groups state owned?
    Maybe you are the one who is misinformed… watching 24-7 state owned media, praising how democratic Turkey is and how great your leader is. Do you know which country which does that as well?
    North Korea.
    Last edited by MrIndeed; 11-12-2016 at 09:01 PM.

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    also, ur afraid of islam? what exactly makes you say that?

are u brushing ISIS as islam? if so gtfo of here, you know nothing

u also said that muslims dont try to fight isis.................................................................... like forreal bre?!???
    Last edited by Overdrive; 11-12-2016 at 09:04 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information