Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zeino View Post
    Lol go ahead believe whatever the west two-faced, racist and islamophobic media pumps to you about Erdogan and Turkey.
    Is this the Erdogan who built himself a 'Presidential Complex' for himself?
    Is this the Erdogan who goes around ordering the arrests of journalists and anyone who oppose him like Judges? Sounds like a dictatorship to me.
    Is this the Erdogan who allows people to purchase Oil from ISIS because it's cheap, technically funding ISIS?
    Is this the Erdogan who almost caused WW3 by shooting down a Russian Jet?
    Is this the Erdogan who allows the bombing of Syrian Kurds fighting ISIS?
    Is this the Erdogan who is are trying to provoke war with Iraq by stealing land for a military base/air force without asking permission to the Iraqi Government who by the way said absolutely NO?
    Last edited by MrIndeed; 11-12-2016 at 03:48 PM.

Zeino's Avatar (◡‿◡✿)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by MrIndeed View Post
    Is this the Erdogan who built himself a 'Presidential Complex' for himself?
    Is this the Erdogan who goes around ordering the arrests of journalists and anyone who oppose him like Judges? Sounds like a dictatorship to me.
    Is this the Erdogan who allows people to purchase Oil from ISIS because it's cheap, technically funding ISIS?
    Is this the Erdogan who almost caused WW3 by shooting down a Russian Jet?
    Is this the Erdogan who allows the bombing of Syrian Kurds fighting ISIS?
    Is this the Erdogan who is are trying to provoke war with Iraq by stealing land for a military base/air force without asking permission to the Iraqi Government who by the way said absolutely NO?
    I won't waste my time replying you. I'm telling people to read more of under what the powerful media wants you to hear and see, but people coming at me with this... lmao my fault that I wrote on this thread. /zipsmouth

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Alot of the bullshit Donald Trump has in mind will not happen unless Congress decides to smoke weed before the voting of these things (i.e wall)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Michi View Post
    Alot of the bullshit Donald Trump has in mind will not happen unless Congress decides to smoke weed before the voting of these things (i.e wall)
    This is about Europe. Trump's presidential victory is going to open doors over here. Whether those doors are good or bad who knows, but it is frightening.

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    also, ur afraid of islam? what exactly makes you say that?

are u brushing ISIS as islam? if so gtfo of here, you know nothing

u also said that muslims dont try to fight isis.................................................................... like forreal bre?!???
    Last edited by Overdrive; 11-12-2016 at 09:04 PM.

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    This debate is about politics, don't mix politics and religion, any posts seen arguing about religious matters in this thread will be deleted and the user will be banned from the thread.

Please be mindful of the rules and respect each other's opinions. Thank you.

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    This debate is about politics, don't mix politics and religion, any posts seen arguing about religious matters in this thread will be deleted and the user will be banned from the thread.

Please be mindful of the rules and respect each other's opinions. Thank you.
    Welp It's sad that someone has to bring up religion when u talk about politics and call you islamophobic and racists when u got your own views on something.

Anyways I dont think there is more to be said in this thread. Trump won people have to accept it and move forward.

To my Turkish friend, I'm not islamophobic and I believe Syrians deserve a second chance in life. Americans, Russians, Turkey, Isreal should leave them alone and give an end to this War and let these people rebuild their life. America, Russia, Turkey, Europe have to help to stop that war and stop using these people for Money,VISA and any other interest they have.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information