Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by MrIndeed View Post
    You wouldn’t waste your time debunking my simple questions, yet you waste your time on talking to a ‘wall’?

“Those journalists are arrested becuz of making propaganda”
    I’m sorry, but that is just a poor and nonsense excuse.
    Turkey gained it top position back from China and Iran for ‘world leader in jailing journalist’.
    It’s funny how the number of media outlets who oppose the government are being closed by the government yet the number of pro-government media groups are increasing.
    Also, aren’t Turkey’s big media groups state owned?
    Maybe you are the one who is misinformed… watching 24-7 state owned media, praising how democratic Turkey is and how great your leader is. Do you know which country which does that as well?
    North Korea.
    He ain't going to answer your questions. He just sees the tree and missing the forest.

I guess Democracy is that when someone is opposite to your ideas, he's making propaganda and should be in jail. That's Erdogans democracy.

Originally Posted by Zeino View Post
    You have a lot of misinformations, wise boy. And I'm done replying you after reading all these, it's like talking to a wall.
    But you don't give me your truth. You dont try to prove me wrong, you dont try to tell me how you live or how Erdogan is a democratic leader. We dont see it here in "west" so prove it to us. But

You are afraid to see both sides of the coin. I'm just here talking with facts, the fact that u can't answer them just proves my point.

Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    obama couldnt most of the things he wanted because of the republic congress... things would be different if he could
    Obama did most of his policy in that 8 years and failed completly. USA aint that hyper-power country that one time was.

Obama care was a disaster, foreign policy was a disaster (spending tons of money in wars).

P.S Never said Trump is a saint. All I'm trying to say is that Trump's policy can fix some things in this ****ed up world. And maybe he can help Europe.
    Last edited by #1Chef; 11-13-2016 at 09:12 PM.

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    This debate is about politics, don't mix politics and religion, any posts seen arguing about religious matters in this thread will be deleted and the user will be banned from the thread.

Please be mindful of the rules and respect each other's opinions. Thank you.

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    This debate is about politics, don't mix politics and religion, any posts seen arguing about religious matters in this thread will be deleted and the user will be banned from the thread.

Please be mindful of the rules and respect each other's opinions. Thank you.
    Welp It's sad that someone has to bring up religion when u talk about politics and call you islamophobic and racists when u got your own views on something.

Anyways I dont think there is more to be said in this thread. Trump won people have to accept it and move forward.

To my Turkish friend, I'm not islamophobic and I believe Syrians deserve a second chance in life. Americans, Russians, Turkey, Isreal should leave them alone and give an end to this War and let these people rebuild their life. America, Russia, Turkey, Europe have to help to stop that war and stop using these people for Money,VISA and any other interest they have.

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    Obama did most of his policy in that 8 years and failed completly. USA aint that hyper-power country that one time was.

Obama care was a disaster, foreign policy was a disaster (spending tons of money in wars).

P.S Never said Trump is a saint. All I'm trying to say is that Trump's policy can fix some things in this ****ed up world. And maybe he can help Europe.
    Are you actually saying that Obamacare was a disaster? That's the same sh*t Donald Trump said, but you should look up Wikipedia, or even youtube to see what Obama has done for USA, and what he could've done had the congress let him do his thing. You're saying that Obama did most of his policy? That's complete bullcrap.

Like I said, go to Wikipedia to search some of the REAL FACTS. I don't want simpletons to talk about what they see, media can tell you lots of bullcrap, but trust me, media is not always true my friend .

Also, we can't judge Donald Trump just because he's a president now guys.. We will have to wait and see what he does, that's when we can judge.
    Last edited by Overdrive; 11-14-2016 at 01:35 PM.

5. The following user said thank you to Overdrive for this useful post:

Syzygy (11-14-2016)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information