Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Natalie's Avatar Programmer

Thanks
    Suggestion type: Gunz
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description: Make the kick option only available every 30 minutes or an hour, instead recreating a room for a new kick. This way you can't abuse the kicking system over and over. But the timer has to affect all the characters, not just one. So you can't kick, and swap characters and kick again.

Not sure if this idea was suggested. Thought it be a good idea.

2. The following user said thank you to Natalie for this useful post:

«Benjamin» (11-12-2016)

Banned

Thanks
    Every 30 minutes means a lot of repeated kicks on similar players maybe 1-4 hours since some rooms last like more than 12 hours.
    Recreating room to get votes is illegal itself, it's a old glitch found which is yet to be fixed by the developers.
    Ppl won't stop using this glitch even if fgunz applies the re-votes thing you've suggested after certain time, cause if you hate someone they'd probably get another vote and kick again within 2-3 minutes.

Also some people who get kicked tend to switch accounts which is not allowed, maybe a system in which it tracks the accounts IP and auto-kicks the user from entering the same room with another account.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ImComming4U View Post
    Every 30 minutes means a lot of repeated kicks on similar players maybe 1-4 hours since some rooms last like more than 12 hours.
    Recreating room to get votes is illegal itself, it's a old glitch found which is yet to be fixed by the developers.
    Ppl won't stop using this glitch even if fgunz applies the re-votes thing you've suggested after certain time, cause if you hate someone they'd probably get another vote and kick again within 2-3 minutes.

Also some people who get kicked tend to switch accounts which is not allowed, maybe a system in which it tracks the accounts IP and auto-kicks the user from entering the same room with another account.
    The current system, I'm not even sure if it resets by a timer. But if that bug got fixed, then I don't think it would ever reset. If it does then it's pretty much what I am suggesting.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    bad idea, kick system broken anyway when u got kick and u rejoin it's kicked u.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shlomi View Post
    You realize what you just said? you're not meant to re-join whilst being kicked. You get kicked if you rejoin which seems to be fair and that's not broken.

Ranger's Avatar Rãńgěr

Country
    Thanks
    I support Tvirus 06 its best way of stopping abuse kicks.

Credits to CharmHye for the avatar pic.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shlomi View Post
    I know this already, this is why it should be fixed. This still doesn't fix the kick abusing.

wys

Country
    Thanks
    You can report the kick abusers.
    And 30 mins is too less if if if it gets added.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Good idea, I support.

Country
    Thanks
    i think adding a timer account/ip(?) wise would be good to stop kick abusing, but any other changes could well make it worse :p

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information