Stayalive99's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    so yesterday i was on for like 5hours or more and i get on this morning and it says i lost an activity point its not the first time its done this and its getting really annoying because im never going to be able to get anything from these rewards if this keeps happening sort it out!

2. The following user said thank you to Stayalive99 for this useful post:

69 (11-13-2016)

Eagle's Avatar damnvenom#1

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Stayalive99 View Post
    so yesterday i was on for like 5hours or more and i get on this morning and it says i lost an activity point its not the first time its done this and its getting really annoying because im never going to be able to get anything from these rewards if this keeps happening sort it out!
    Depends on what've you been doing.

training rooms do not apply to the bonus rewards system for example.
    Last edited by Eagle; 11-12-2016 at 07:59 PM.

Ricky's Avatar sir

Thanks
    Play Dm's / Tdm's instead of being afk in training room

Stayalive99's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Feelsbadman! so i got to play tdm for 3 hours? lul

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Stayalive99 View Post
    Feelsbadman! so i got to play tdm for 3 hours? lul
    ikr... probably impossible to do but ye... if u wanna go for the rewards have fun bre!!!

Banned

Thanks
    Just schoolspam for 3 hours, once did a 21 hour schoolspam with the old quest team, it isn't that hard.

Bulbasaur's Avatar Gang Gang

Country
    Thanks
    People are completely misunderstanding how the rewards work. If you would read the thread it says 'Playing any game mode that involves you getting kills/dying and earning exp'. So that means it doesn't have to be a TDM or a DM. It can be infected, CTF, quest, or any other game mode that involves killing and EXP, so if you've been in training be aware that this game mode does not apply to this feature. Play time/count is refreshed every 10 mins, so if you notice it go back down to 0 it's fine, you didn't lose everything. You must play 3 hours a day, not 3 hours straight. So if you log for an hour take an hour break than play again for another hour, that time will count. Just keep in mind that you must play 3 hours to earn any activity points this does not stop you from playing more than 3 hours. We all know that more time played = more activity points. You also must log in every day to play those 3 hours each day, If you happen to not play for 3 hours for one of the days or you log out for more than one day you will lose points guys, that's why it's important to play everyday at least 3 hours, but going back to what I said earlier it must be of the same sort or exp that you acquire the next day as well. There is also a requirement for the kills/EXP that you must earn within those 3 hours, what that is I cannot say for sure, but just know that you are unable to log in every hour or 2 hours and get one kill it must be continuous exp. Hope that cleared up most questions for the activity system. So if you guys are feeling confused on why you didn't get any points, or why points have reset than refer to the original post for the rewards system, or this.

PS. I have a good grasp of the activity rewards system, I may have forgotten some things in here, if you have any questions ask Dave/McSic, or if you notice me online you can also ask me if they haven't quite ran into the time to answer you.
    Last edited by Bulbasaur; 11-13-2016 at 04:11 PM.

Alegra's Avatar Don't Forget To Smile :)

Country
    Thanks
    You need to kill even 30+ for 1 point.

DarkLights's Avatar Only God Can Judge me :D

Country
    Thanks
    first if u didn't play 1 day you will lose 1 point and if you play training room you will not get any activity point and at less 3 hours mean you need to play more than 3 hours +

Thread Information