Country
    Thanks
    Hello,

In the activity rewards link, it says that I have played 1.61 hours today. This is inaccurate as I have played more. Not more than 10 minutes ago, it said that I had played 3 hours today. I do not understand how this number can change at a time that isn't the daily reset time (11:59 pm CET). This is not the first time that I've encountered this problem. I really do not wish to play more than I have to considering 3 hours is taking a large chunk of my day. If this problem keeps on occurring, then I will no longer play for the activity rewards. I'm sure that this daily rewards system hasn't really encouraged that much more activity than there already was; however, something of this nature might discourage myself and others from being as active because of all the time I had invested up to this point, just to go to waste. Please look into it.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    So first it displayed 1.61 hour, then it displayed 3 hours?
    Playtime updates every 10 minutes, so after 15 minutes or so it was still inaccurate?
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Pigglet's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Playtime updates every 10 minutes, so after 15 minutes or so it was still inaccurate?
    It's not inaccurate. They just don't check when the hours go back to 0. I check almost every 2 hours because of the time zone. I believe it's accurate.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Yes, exactly. Can you please go through my account? Today I have lost another activity point because of inaccuracies to the hours played. I should have met the 3 hours but for some reason it has reset at 60 pm EST time. Even having planned for a reset at approximately 60 pm, I should have met the 3 hours. This is getting quite frustrating. Just yesterday when I was checking my hours played, I refreshed the page and it went from 1.48 hours to 0 hours without having hit the reset period. The next day (today), it showed up as 1.53 hours and then after approximately 10 minutes, it went back down to 1.48 hours. As you can see, I am having a lot of issues with this system... And YES, I understand when the hours played is supposed to reset, etc. Please reply back soon as I am finding it very hard to continue playing only to lose points.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Pigglet View Post
    It's not inaccurate. They just don't check when the hours go back to 0. I check almost every 2 hours because of the time zone. I believe it's accurate.
    Please don't make any assumptions. You know what they say about people who assume, right? Besides, he was talking to me.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    well im playing some hours and if im log off and after few hours im back im see i lost all points idk.

Country
    Thanks
    Today, I have checked my hours played and it says 4.96 hours. I know that I haven't played 4.96 hours since yesterday. What I think happened is that some of this time recorded here is time that was meant for yesterday before the reset came early.

Country
    Thanks
    The issue has been resolved. Would someone please close this thread?

Thread Information