Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:
    theres a small bug when playing with bunny mode after climbing walls, your animation locks when you hit the floor for a couple of times before you can actually move your mouse and you basically cant dash or move at all. i think this is because it doesnt register as a hit on the ground for the first couple of jumps. was wondering if you could fix that

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    What if bunny mode forced bunny ears on players, kinda of like NC but the other way around?

OT: Do think it has something to do with the lesser space you use in your jump (like what half the animation..?), but I do not think it is a bug.
    Feel free to record and upload a video to make it easier for the developer to see what is going on.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    What if bunny mode forced bunny ears on players, kinda of like NC but the other way around?

OT: Do think it has something to do with the lesser space you use in your jump (like what half the animation..?), but I do not think it is a bug.
    Feel free to record and upload a video to make it easier for the developer to see what is going on.
    i dunno because bunny mode is within rtd aka you would have to change clothes when you respawn incase you get it....
    i've also recorded and uploaded a video (with extra special potato quality) of an example of this happening;
    Spoiler!

wys

Country
    Thanks
    Is there anything bad with that animation lock?, i find it cool to have your animation locked. You can hold right click and it will lock your animation as a hang.

I find it cool hanging and jumping.

Also ... i tink.. not gunz nerd but... i tink looool. ..

The animation lock could be due to the instant jump which is mid-air. Therefore if you wanna get rid of the bug, the player needs to hit the ground. And this will make meding possible for the players.

Regards,

a Sad hacker, that spawns ammo and hp and ap..

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    i dunno because bunny mode is within rtd aka you would have to change clothes when you respawn incase you get it....
    i've also recorded and uploaded a video (with extra special potato quality) of an example of this happening;
    I could change your clothes. Ever seen the CSGO easter bunny chickens?

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Declined. We have bigger rabbits to cook.

Thread Information