Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    --1--
    Suggestion type: Change gladiator massive animation back to what it was in ijji
    FGunZ

Suggestion description: this because when you massive in FGunZ there is this lightning/thunder animation every time you fire a massive. if you remove it that would be better from my standpoint cuz when your opponent is close sometimes that animation obstructs your view. me and a pal of mine were just talking about this after a spar...we suggest the older animation from ijji/aeria. it would help! As in gladiator, every move counts and things happen very fast. Now if you're considering this you can do whatever you want with it maybe even alter the sound and be creative with it but my wants are limited to just the animation because it obstructs the view. would be greatly appreciated.

--2--
    Suggestion type: suggestion for a new avatar
    FGunZ

Suggestion description: if you guys have been thinking about making new avatars, please add one of a goose. don't ask why just...its my lifelong dream to be able to PLAY as a goose on Freestyle gunz. even just a goose head would do lol.....lmaoo no but i'm serious

so Devs, i just need to hear from you and i'm out. Let me know what you guys think. thanks

2. The following user said thank you to TGIF for this useful post:

bappingjump (11-19-2016)

Thread Information