Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:
    Well, we have 164 (165 with this one) suggestions that haven't been replied to (aka weren't moved to declined or accepted). there have been lots of suggestions to hire a staff position to handle suggestions or to let players vote on a suggestion, but how about this idea:

a new, clean suggestion section that works just like this one. people are able to make suggestions the same way they did, but the rules will be slightly different. people can bump a suggestion if it hasn't been replied to in 1 week, and considering suggestions get locked after 2 weeks of inactivity, it wont be an issue. however if a suggestion gets locked, it will be automatically declined.

there is however the fact that we have 165 suggestions that could get deleted with this new system, so keep them in an other subsection so that people can view them like the old suggestion thread which was closed because it was messy n stuff, so people can view the threads made there and remake the suggestions they feel the need to re-suggest.
    it wont be THAT different but it will mean that admins could view suggestions more easily, and suggestions wont be lost and forgotten.

2. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

BARBARR (11-21-2016)

Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks
    A staff position for dealing with suggestions is pointless. It has to be one of the Admins or Developers for the in game suggestions, (mainly) as they are the ones who implement them and know whether it can or cannot be done, or whether they even want to bother.

For now i'll just say there's something Coming Soon™, so there is no need for your new system.

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    the only section i know is section boyz

5. The following user said thank you to BARBARR for this useful post:

Cid (11-21-2016)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    There is no need to bump a suggestion thread.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Will be a change to the suggestion section soon anyway.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Thread Information