Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Aren's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Hello my name is Aren, I usually do not do this kind of thing, but I'm encouraged thanks to the treatment I already had with any of you. I am currently an ing. Of systems, a young person who really likes this branch or theme of the games, but I have still been in this game called gunz doing different jobs not only for private servers also for official servers and for a long time, I am 24 years and the time that I'm going to gunz it's a lot that I'm not going to talk about the subject, I've dedicated in this issue of gunz both programming and both different things like 3D designs, graphic designs, designs and XML programming, of course none of these are perfect But if professional mind, currently I only dedicate to play gunz is a hobby that I have in my free time as a student I do not have much, but enough to have fun inside the server.

Languages (Programming and/or other): All round! C++, xml / animation Elu.ani / Elu. and more!

Skills / Experience: One of the skills I have acquired is 3D design as a complete experience of which I will leave some files and address so you can see what the work I do.

Proof of work:
    https://skfb.ly/WF7Y
    https://skfb.ly/WFqE
    https://skfb.ly/WFqT
    https://skfb.ly/WFru
    https://skfb.ly/WFrG
    https://skfb.ly/WFrM
    https://skfb.ly/WF87

Exclusive Aren Weapon https://skfb.ly/WFBx

Is all proof of work your own work?
    I have many more finished projects and without finishing some of them already they were sent for a revision together to work team, if they are more animated to that I belong to the team of developers, it is possible to show all my projects.

I had videos but after deleting my youtube channel they lost the videos that I could not recover but soon I will be uploading game plays and developments of many things for gunz.

One of my advances of the few NPCs that advanced along with the animations, here you can download and see it.

https://mega.nz/#!Uo1nmbqI!DbYWRxXb8...TnIasJeCi4iNy0

https://skfb.ly/WFBB

Extra:
    https://skfb.ly/WFGB
    https://skfb.ly/WFGD

Closing: Well I hope to stay is this development team and to improve many things in my as my programming height, same my levels of design and among others, is grateful the kindness that I received in particular Dave I have already dealt with.

I think that I do not have much more to say, the only thing that can say is to apologize for my lack of spelling in the English language, I am not so good with English I have 60% in the interaction of this language, on the other hand I am from Latin America - Peru. Thank you!
    Last edited by Aren; 11-24-2016 at 06:46 AM.

2. The following 9 users say thank you to Aren for this useful post:

bulli10 (12-17-2016), Daniel (11-25-2016), Eagle (11-24-2016), Eran (11-24-2016), KingAngelo (11-26-2016), Michi (11-25-2016), Ranger (11-24-2016), Ricky (11-24-2016), SuperShotty (12-12-2016)

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    It's not very clear to me. What is it you want to do? Model design(guns, sets, ect) or C++?

Aren's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by S1lent View Post
    It's not very clear to me. What is it you want to do? Model design(guns, sets, ect) or C++?
    What it is necessary to improve these, I like to apply both already a copy was sent to Dave I hope to revise it, but I like to agree the programming in the source with the animations.

Just like All Round says, I am very ambitious. I like to learn everything a little!

I believe that if we are not ambitious we will never come to anything!

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    The models are good, but for some reason it feels like all or most of your textures come from different games.

Edit: Same for the Npc, looks ripped :c.
    Last edited by StephanM; 11-24-2016 at 05:23 AM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Aren View Post
    What it is necessary to improve these, I like to apply both already a copy was sent to Dave I hope to revise it, but I like to agree the programming in the source with the animations.

Just like All Round says, I am very ambitious. I like to learn everything a little!

I believe that if we are not ambitious we will never come to anything!
    You referred to XML as a separate language which sets off a red flag to me. Are you experienced with programming? If so, any languages aside from C++? Code examples?

Your models are cool though

Aren's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    The models are good, but for some reason it feels like all or most of your textures come from different games.

I work with different video games, all these created from 0, are old works suitable to my gunz clear these are made to other games with the same theme made by me clearly, but these were left abandoned at the close of these games that were never made Known, as I said I work with official companies of which I will not speak I do not like how certain people be bigger than others and on the other hand I do not like to presume anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Hexpresso View Post
    You referred to XML as a separate language which sets off a red flag to me. Are you experienced with programming? If so, any languages aside from C++? Code examples?

Your models are cool though
    I'm sorry if my English is not as it should be to let him understand, I also do not know how to explain some work was delivered to the appropriate staff which I do not think to publish it here and as I said the copies just like everyone put their videos I do not have video because it was Removed my Youtube channel where I had all the videos but soon I will be uploading new videos.

HellSniper's Avatar Mad Scientist

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Everything except the maiet edits are (quite likely) rips from different sources (read games) based on the jump the model and texture quality does.
    The npc of "his" is the puppet that the skull kid spawns in legend of zelda twilight princess for example.
    More than likely the skills he possesses is presented by his maiet weapon edits, ripping and re-exporting isnt what i define as a skill.
    I applaud you for applying a simple idle animation to the puppet model but thats about the extend of it for me.
    For example if the 2 example sets were made by him from scratch and everything you wouldnt have a random **** up like this which is wrong triangulated quads, this hardly is the fault of sketchfab as the model is mirrored meaning it would be the same on the other side but that isnt the case.
    The female variant's parts arent aligned properly and has similiar (albeit not as bad) triangulation issues in the armpits, again stuff you would catch and fix if he were making them from ground up, i would at any rate.
    I know he said his english isnt great and where he is from but half the stuff he is writing is incomprehensible word salad, which is a little problematic for teamwork if we cant understand what he is trying to say half the time.
    Its hard for me to believe his claims of "work with official companies" with what he presented thus far.
    And by pointing all these things out im going to come of like the biggest asshole.
    Last edited by HellSniper; 11-25-2016 at 06:17 PM.

9. The following 2 users say thank you to HellSniper for this useful post:

Bunny (12-18-2016), StephanM (11-25-2016)

Aren's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by HellSniper View Post
    Everything except the maiet edits are (quite likely) rips from different sources (read games) based on the jump the model and texture quality does.
    The npc of "his" is the puppet that the skull kid spawns in legend of zelda twilight princess for example.
    More than likely the skills he possesses is presented by his maiet weapon edits, ripping and re-exporting isnt what i define as a skill.
    I applaud you for applying a simple idle animation to the puppet model but thats about the extend of it for me.
    For example if the 2 example sets were made by him from scratch and everything you wouldnt have a random **** up like this which is wrong triangulated quads, this hardly is the fault of sketchfab as the model is mirrored meaning it would be the same on the other side but that isnt the case.
    The female variant's parts arent aligned properly and has similiar (albeit not as bad) triangulation issues in the armpits, again stuff you would catch and fix if he were making them from ground up, i would at any rate.
    I know he said his english isnt great and where he is from but half the stuff he is writing is incomprehensible word salad, which is a little problematic for teamwork if we cant understand what he is trying to say half the time.
    Its hard for me to believe his claims of "work with official companies" with what he presented thus far.
    And by pointing all these things out im going to come of like the biggest asshole.
    Puppet, I was in a project of this same game with a company called ANICOR CORPORATION (korean), which was closed because of the lack of staff, I do not understand much about what it says, referred to with these 2 points Of view, on the other hand any error can be fixed as well as I mention it to Dave and gave solution to some textures of its low quality, however as I mention all these are not perfect but they can be improved, but these works I I do it professionally, an old mind had a study of designs of which I do not want to mention (I do not want to boast) of which to the studies and other problems I leave aside, after 2 years remote all this and new mind I am here, trying to show The jobs that one does, and as I mentioned professional level work in official companies of which also some time I was in softny .... and other companies.

Sorry that you do not understand me, in the companies that I have been working either private or official or illegal, I have always met people who are not so selfish, to care that only the one who postulates gets to understand others, what ever I have resivido is that they were also to meet with me and put in my shoes, by the language, you only your veneficios, but we turned the page and your you do not understand Spanish the same would happen is something stupid what you say. If you want to progress do not lock yourself in your world, explore the world is great, interact. Thanks for your words make me good!

HellSniper's Avatar Mad Scientist

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Aren View Post
    and your you do not understand Spanish the same would happen is something stupid what you say.
    I am 24 myself and english is not my native language, i dont use english in my every day live either, only on the internet / games so i dont really see the point you are trying to make.
    My issue is the random jump of quality which usually is a sign of lack of skill and is just a collection of "cool stuff" someone has collected and then decides to apply only presenting the stuff he collected, not stuff he actually made.
    Its nothing personal.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    What about giving him a special task to make something new to see if he qualifies?

13. The following 5 users say thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Aredus (11-26-2016), Bunny (11-26-2016), SuperShotty (12-12-2016), TomasEdison (11-26-2016), «Benjamin» (11-26-2016)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information