Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Aren's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by HellSniper View Post
    I am 24 myself and english is not my native language, i dont use english in my every day live either, only on the internet / games so i dont really see the point you are trying to make.
    My issue is the random jump of quality which usually is a sign of lack of skill and is just a collection of "cool stuff" someone has collected and then decides to apply only presenting the stuff he collected, not stuff he actually made.
    Its nothing personal.
    Many of these are not being claimed as my own ideas and well since long ago and many other games and online, necessarily just thought to do what I will respond to.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    What about giving him a special task to make something new to see if he qualifies?
    Is just what I thought, just what I thought and is one of the requirements that the application asks, if you have not read a part of it, I think the test is plowed with the person in charge, but I'm not pushing back to the contrary, I was thinking of doing a post where to publish images with their exemplary ideas made on a sheet of paper and I make them 3D professionally!

Do not copy and paste things from the internet and claiming them as your own. We can, and will, do background checks on all submitted content. If it isn't yours, expect to be rejected. If it's a link to another medium like BlenderShare, Pinterest, YouTube, or RaGEZONE, make sure it has your name on it and make sure you can provide proof. Again, failure to do this will result in rejection.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Aren View Post
    Is just what I thought, just what I thought and is one of the requirements that the application asks, if you have not read a part of it, I think the test is plowed with the person in charge, but I'm not pushing back to the contrary, I was thinking of doing a post where to publish images with their exemplary ideas made on a sheet of paper and I make them 3D professionally!
    Rather see HellSniper give you the object/item/map assignment instead of you coming up with something random .

Aren's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Rather see HellSniper give you the object/item/map assignment instead of you coming up with something random .
    You are entering into another topic I am not in the posivilidades to answer that, be responsible for your own points of view, do not support others and we are of legal age.

- - - Updated - - -

Do not look for excuses to try to make you the best and most important still.

4. The following user said thank you to Aren for this useful post:

braazts (11-27-2016)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Aren, I'd wait for Dave or another official staff member to give you a challenge or verdict. Until then it might be best to just wait it out.

6. The following user said thank you to Modal for this useful post:

Aren (11-27-2016)

Aren's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hexpresso View Post
    Aren, I'd wait for Dave or another official staff member to give you a challenge or verdict. Until then it might be best to just wait it out.
    Something wise, I just do that Dave told me that I would be busy so I'm not in a hurry and I'm not dying, I'm calm.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information