Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
The models are good, but for some reason it feels like all or most of your textures come from different games.

Edit: Same for the Npc, looks ripped :c.
I work with different video games, all these created from 0, are old works suitable to my gunz clear these are made to other games with the same theme made by me clearly, but these were left abandoned at the close of these games that were never made Known, as I said I work with official companies of which I will not speak I do not like how certain people be bigger than others and on the other hand I do not like to presume anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Hexpresso View Post
You referred to XML as a separate language which sets off a red flag to me. Are you experienced with programming? If so, any languages aside from C++? Code examples?

Your models are cool though
I'm sorry if my English is not as it should be to let him understand, I also do not know how to explain some work was delivered to the appropriate staff which I do not think to publish it here and as I said the copies just like everyone put their videos I do not have video because it was Removed my Youtube channel where I had all the videos but soon I will be uploading new videos.