Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type: In-Game
    FGunZ

Suggestion description:
    Big swords and especially double bigswords are simply a means for people to spam single slashes... the Glad code keeps things real, anyone who goes into a gladiator room with double bigswords is not legit at all. Glad should be for actual gladiators. Daggers, swords, and if you want that disease inflicting double sword low delay, just use kodachis. Additionally, when I host Gladiator events, there are groups of people who just stand in one spot and spam single slashes, actually managing to win points. I don't do this event often because it's not fair for the people who actually like do things in a fight other than spam single slash. It's just not legit, it's not glad, and if people really wanna glad with bigswords then why not do it with elements and flip on.

Additionally: people have replied to this thread and also messaged me ingame as well as in forum chat that in addition to big swords and double big swords being disabled, to also disable the spycase when the glad code is on. For obvious reasons

2. The following 5 users say thank you to Cid for this useful post:

Charm Hye (12-12-2016), Daniel (12-11-2016), Eagle (12-27-2016), TomasEdison (12-14-2016), Yamizake (12-11-2016)

Banned

Thanks
    Also remove the Spycase please, that thing is noting more than an admin dagger with a lower delay of slashing/lunging, it's ****ing every Stairway gladiator room up..

Agreed, Cid.

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    Please exclude that stupid spycase as well :l

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bart View Post
    Also remove the Spycase please, that thing is noting more than an admin dagger with a lower delay of slashing/lunging, it's ****ing every Stairway gladiator room up..

Agreed, Cid.

Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    Please exclude that stupid spycase as well :l
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...n-normal-rooms sucks

anyways its true, theres no real skill involved in spamming these and if the suggestion where the [glad] forces rusty is to be added, also force it to the lowest dmg double swords IF this suggestion is declined

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...n-normal-rooms sucks

anyways its true, theres no real skill involved in spamming these and if the suggestion where the [glad] forces rusty is to be added, also force it to the lowest dmg double swords IF this suggestion is declined
    only rusty and limited hp for the glad code wouldn't be cool, in fact it'd annoy me. We don't want it to be extremely restrictive, just big swords and double bigswords are too greasy when used when the other players can't flip or use elements. I prefer using golden dragon sword, I wish it were the meta

Banned

Thanks
    "Additionally, when I host Gladiator events, there are groups of people who just stand in one spot and spam single slashes, actually managing to win points."
    I mean if you're New to this, this is exactly how Gms/Ets used to do the event i.e. allow any melee weps.

About removing the large sword: I mean not many would use the large sword therefore if players are annoyed they should kick the player(s) with large sword or simply use the vote gaining glitch to get a vote and get more votes on the same user if you already failed voting ( why - you would escape re-vote glitch(no one would find out if you do it once) and it's not fixed by the devs so mightaswell use it?)

If you don't like hosting this event, then make an event that is a duel with [glad] tag, although it's long but you'll get legit winners

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ImComming4U View Post
    "Additionally, when I host Gladiator events, there are groups of people who just stand in one spot and spam single slashes, actually managing to win points."
    I mean if you're New to this, this is exactly how Gms/Ets used to do the event i.e. allow any melee weps.

About removing the large sword: I mean not many would use the large sword therefore if players are annoyed they should kick the player(s) with large sword or simply use the vote gaining glitch to get a vote and get more votes on the same user if you already failed voting ( why - you would escape re-vote glitch(no one would find out if you do it once) and it's not fixed by the devs so mightaswell use it?)

If you don't like hosting this event, then make an event that is a duel with [glad] tag, although it's long but you'll get legit winners

Okay do you have anything actually useful for this suggestion or what. I don't even understand what you said.

León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    no matter, decent / fast voidstep is quite rare these days anyway.

#allez2016~7

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ImComming4U View Post

I told you this before already, making a new room and starting it will give you a vote-- its not a bug, its a game function. Without it after u spend your vote you will be never able to vote again (unless they implement a vote kick every x time which they do not).

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by León View Post
    no matter, decent / fast voidstep is quite rare these days anyway.

#allez2016~7
    welll it's not like people who use double big swords really have any other option of gameplay besides spam single slash. The big swords are MEANT to have superior stats because of the inability to block. When you put the glad code on and people can't flip big sword users, it gives them an advantage.

Or, if the glad code isn't on and people can flip them/use ice or lightning element they're more of a fair fight. It's a balance issue and I stand by the fact that using big swords/ double bigswords isn't gladiator, it's just spam but still technically a melee weapon.

Thread Information