Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type: In-Game
    FGunZ

Suggestion description:
    Big swords and especially double bigswords are simply a means for people to spam single slashes... the Glad code keeps things real, anyone who goes into a gladiator room with double bigswords is not legit at all. Glad should be for actual gladiators. Daggers, swords, and if you want that disease inflicting double sword low delay, just use kodachis. Additionally, when I host Gladiator events, there are groups of people who just stand in one spot and spam single slashes, actually managing to win points. I don't do this event often because it's not fair for the people who actually like do things in a fight other than spam single slash. It's just not legit, it's not glad, and if people really wanna glad with bigswords then why not do it with elements and flip on.

Additionally: people have replied to this thread and also messaged me ingame as well as in forum chat that in addition to big swords and double big swords being disabled, to also disable the spycase when the glad code is on. For obvious reasons

2. The following 5 users say thank you to Cid for this useful post:

Charm Hye (12-12-2016), Daniel (12-11-2016), Eagle (12-27-2016), TomasEdison (12-14-2016), Yamizake (12-11-2016)

Thread Information