Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Country
    Thanks
    Hey guys, HinataHyuga here from in-game, I think we should register to forums around the web and other websites and try to do some promoting for the server and this game. Try and write a good description of the game and explain that it is indeed an old game but most unique game still around and how it is dying and we are trying to restore it back to the community that it once was long ago. Maybe even throw in a trailer for the game in the posts as well. I think if we all did a little effort around the interweb we could make a difference in the average player base of Fgunz. I just hate seeing the game die slowly and want to see new faces and people learning and training for real once again instead of just a bunch of ego and hate. Sure there will be skill differences, But that was always the case since day 1. If enough people come from enough sites, there will be enough new comers so it wont matter. Imagine all the different channels being populated again, Private channels, Bigger community clans, more matches on the room list. I know all of you miss it to, It cant be just me. If we want to make a difference we must take action. Come on y'all lets work together.

Ill probably get hated on for this post or whatever, But thanks for reading. -Hinata

2. The following 6 users say thank you to Budhound for this useful post:

Bonobo (12-30-2016), Bunny (12-13-2016), Charm Hye (12-30-2016), Daniel (12-14-2016), Ranger (12-13-2016), TomasEdison (12-31-2016)

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Budhound View Post
    Hey guys, HinataHyuga here from in-game, I think we should register to forums around the web and other websites and try to do some promoting for the server and this game. Try and write a good description of the game and explain that it is indeed an old game but most unique game still around and how it is dying and we are trying to restore it back to the community that it once was long ago. Maybe even throw in a trailer for the game in the posts as well. I think if we all did a little effort around the interweb we could make a difference in the average player base of Fgunz. I just hate seeing the game die slowly and want to see new faces and people learning and training for real once again instead of just a bunch of ego and hate. Sure there will be skill differences, But that was always the case since day 1. If enough people come from enough sites, there will be enough new comers so it wont matter. Imagine all the different channels being populated again, Private channels, Bigger community clans, more matches on the room list. I know all of you miss it to, It cant be just me. If we want to make a difference we must take action. Come on y'all lets work together.

Ill probably get hated on for this post or whatever, But thanks for reading. -Hinata
    I tried..
    Its like trying to revive a dinosaur.

4. The following 4 users say thank you to Sam for this useful post:

Nogamenolife (12-13-2016), SaintSnow (12-22-2016), Stuwadie (12-13-2016), Traumatiser (12-23-2016)

Banned

Thanks
    i support ^_^, why dont you just make videos on youtube publish em on social medias
    then Advertise it

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    and get trollers n hackers to hack n rat this server

Country
    Thanks
    I did not realize this was vip section thread can a moderator please move this to a place more people can see it

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Budhound View Post
    I did not realize this was vip section thread can a moderator please move this to a place more people can see it
    Request granted.

OT: Think we have a stable amount of players as of now, but feel free to share a word about the community on social media and such.

We do have a few social media things like Twitter (inactive though https://twitter.com/freestylegunz), Tinychat (http://tinychat.com/freestylechat) & Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/freestylegunz/)

Perhaps we could use Twitter again for events or something idk.

9. The following 2 users say thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Stuwadie (12-13-2016), TomasEdison (12-13-2016)

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    ill advertise on the streets for some money per hour

I gotchu fam

11. The following user said thank you to Stuwadie for this useful post:

k1ng_musa (12-13-2016)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Stuwadie View Post
    ill advertise on the streets for some money per hour