Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Would be unethical of me to disappear without a written formal goodbye thread.
    Anyway yeah I've lost all interest in everything having to do with this game. Haven't been on since August and my experience then wasn't that well either... I'm now just at the point where wow. I'm not as involvled as I once was and that is alright because this is a game, it won't matter much to anyone within the next ~7 years.

I've grown much since joining here, and lol as sad as it sounds it has actually taught me alot and I am forever grateful for present/previous staff members, we all had a bond and that is why I stayed for so long in the first place.. and the smart/annoying/friendly people I've met on here. Thank you.

I'll probably drop by every 3 months or so but besides that, there's not really much to say lol.
    We all will reach this point whether or not your interest is very big in this game.

I wish this server the best of luck and I love all of you.

2. The following 6 users say thank you to Michi for this useful post:

GeorgeGFX (12-16-2016), Nogamenolife (12-16-2016), NotGhost (01-08-2017), Pigglet (01-08-2017), Stuwadie (12-16-2016), TomasEdison (12-16-2016)

Thread Information