Banned

Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:

Activity would be more consistent if new players stuck around. New players who wish to acclimate themselves to the skill requirements of GunZ may find themselves devastated. GunZ is declining as experienced players quit the game and new players are not motivated to learn. My suggestion is that as new players join the server, our experienced players should be teaching them instead of harassing them. I think that the community is a little to harsh even on more adept players. In order for server activity to continue we should work as a team and we should encourage newbies to keep trying.

-Bonobo

2. The following 4 users say thank you to Bonobo for this useful post:

Lexus (12-30-2016), Nogamenolife (12-30-2016), Ryöu (12-30-2016), SuperKekku (12-30-2016)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    this is more of a 'general discussion' thread and not a suggestion, since dave cant really add a thing which can do this but its just the general attitude of the players (which probably wont change, anyways, yet good try)

Banned

Thanks
    Well Bunny it's posted in both!

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    And how would you do/make this without forcing people to it?

Banned

Thanks
    lol it's a suggestion this game is no fun without others.

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bonobo View Post
    lol it's a suggestion this game is no fun without others.
    Like most mmo's. All we can add would be incentives for people to be nice to new players, but even then we cant force people to be nice.

Banned

Thanks
    well i didn't ask anyone to be nice, never mind force them. i did not say we should change the in game mechanics, forcing players to be nice. I just think we should show some initiative to introduce new players to the game so that they could understand it on the level as graduated players.
    otherwise they just quit hopelessly.
    i think there is a correlation between gradual decline in activity and a general disregard for players with low skill lvls
    Last edited by Bonobo; 12-30-2016 at 09:32 AM.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bonobo View Post
    well i didn't ask anyone to be nice, never mind force them. i did not say we should change the in game mechanics, forcing players to be nice. I just think we should show some initiative to introduce new players to the game so that they could understand it on the level as graduated players.
    otherwise they just quit hopelessly.
    i think there is a correlation between gradual decline in activity and a general disregard for players with low skill lvls
    ...So like a tutorial...? Because otherwise it does sound like you just want people to be nicer.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    ...So like a tutorial...? Because otherwise it does sound like you just want people to be nicer.
    Maybe we can have a talk with the coders and see if that is possible .

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    This content doesn't belong in the suggestion section as you didn't suggest anything forum/gunz based to be modified/added.
    This should be posted in General Discussion section which speaking of which, you already did - here.
    /Closed

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Thread Information