Banned

Thanks
    Activity would be more consistent if new players stuck around. New players who wish to acclimate themselves to the skill requirements of GunZ may find themselves devastated. GunZ is declining as experienced players quit the game and new players are not motivated to learn. My suggestion is that as new players join the server, our experienced players should be teaching them instead of harassing them. I think that the community is a little to harsh even on more adept players. In order for server activity to continue we should work as a team and we should encourage newbies to keep trying.

-Bonobo

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    The only problem is that GunZ is full of people, even those who are adults act like 12 years old, caring about their online reputation which makes them ego and being toxic.
    With that being said, just don't hope for experienced players to even attempt to learn amateurs at this game, it's a dying game anyway, the player count won't be as high as before, if anything, it will just drop.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

SuperKekku's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by George View Post
    The only problem is that GunZ is full of people, even those who are adults act like 12 years old, caring about their online reputation which makes them ego and being toxic.
    With that being said, just don't hope for experienced players to even attempt to learn amateurs at this game, it's a dying game anyway, the player count won't be as high as before, if anything, it will just drop.
    I am up for learning newgens

4. The following 2 users say thank you to SuperKekku for this useful post:

Bonobo (01-02-2017), treeface (01-02-2017)

SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bonobo View Post
    Activity would be more consistent if new players stuck around. New players who wish to acclimate themselves to the skill requirements of GunZ may find themselves devastated. GunZ is declining as experienced players quit the game and new players are not motivated to learn. My suggestion is that as new players join the server, our experienced players should be teaching them instead of harassing them. I think that the community is a little to harsh even on more adept players. In order for server activity to continue we should work as a team and we should encourage newbies to keep trying.

-Bonobo
    That's not that easy if most people of our community are Fking ego kids who tryhard and bang ur mom

sucked georges cock for it

6. The following 2 users say thank you to SkyWodka for this useful post:

Bunny (12-30-2016), Mulberry (12-30-2016)

SaintSnow's Avatar im Nuuuup

Thanks
    i dont think gunz wil ever die. it will Always have some people playing . but it will indeed never reach the player count it it ever had.
    iLove iDots for gifting me 150 coins

Special Thanks to GHTEndo

Thanks to Lunethz

King

Or's Avatar L m a o

Country
    Thanks
    I got a good idea about this, I'll suggest it soon in suggestions thread.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    thats true pretty much.

Thread Information