Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Jaay's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Arances View Post
    how about being able to play while in "Queue" for cw like you can queue up as 2-3-4-5 and then you can just go like tdm and play untill the queue pops i mean a major problem of people not cwing is because the queue times are long and inconsistent no one wants to queue up for "maybe someone else will also queue"
    I think that is actually possible (correct me if wrong)
    because atm there is a way to get up (queue) and then do like /go (clan-name) and it's going to somehow ''cancel'' the little box which says you're up and let you move from channels to channels even tho you'll keep being up. but idk if u can join a reg-channel room whilst doing that since i only jumped on from cc's to cc's whilst doing it hh

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jaay View Post
    I think that is actually possible (correct me if wrong)
    because atm there is a way to get up (queue) and then do like /go (clan-name) and it's going to somehow ''cancel'' the little box which says you're up and let you move from channels to channels even tho you'll keep being up. but idk if u can join a reg-channel room whilst doing that since i only jumped on from cc's to cc's whilst doing it hh
    I thought they had a waiting/warmup room in the clan wars either already or in the works (not really active in the clan wars to know)

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Arances View Post
    how about being able to play while in "Queue" for cw like you can queue up as 2-3-4-5 and then you can just go like tdm and play untill the queue pops i mean a major problem of people not cwing is because the queue times are long and inconsistent no one wants to queue up for "maybe someone else will also queue"
    get this shiet to dave dope idea

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information