Or's Avatar L m a o

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description:
    As Bonobo said on the New Players thread, newbies cannot learn the game easily which makes them leave, also with all the full of ego players who wouldn't teach anyone and just taunt and 1v1 them it's super hard............
    What if we could have a button ingame on lobby screen that shows a list of skills and we will be able to pick a skill to watch in a video and it will include the skill and how to do it (what buttons to press and in what order).
    This could be very helpful for new players and they won't leave that easily because they will learn how to play.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Or for this useful post:

Mia (12-30-2016), TomasEdison (12-30-2016)

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    yea i like this

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    also add a tutorial on how to ego if youre new

This might help new players but doubt a very new person would stay since they get defeated all the time and dont think they will bother practicing to master it

SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks
    Back in my days there was only Bf, Dbf, Rs
    Now people talking about Tiger gates etc

sucked georges cock for it

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    hmm i don't think it will help much gunz is hardest game people give up fast.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    I did mention something like this years ago, but I do not know if we can actually have an ingame video player, if we can that would make things easier.

Also edited the title to avoid confusion.

Or's Avatar L m a o

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    I did mention something like this years ago, but I do not know if we can actually have an ingame video player, if we can that would make things easier.

Also edited the title to avoid confusion.
    Thanks and maybe we can have it on the website or forums if it's hard to develope ingame

iAmCoffee's Avatar @!$@Swag%$^

Country
    Thanks
    they can search for youtube if they really wanted to learn how to play this game , i dont think that new players leave this game for this specific reason they might have left it because they did not like it or so ...

and i dont think that they played this game because they found it on the internet someone probably told them to play it and they could learn how to play it by that someone.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hugh Mungus View Post
    they can search for youtube if they really wanted to learn how to play this game , i dont think that new players leave this game for this specific reason they might have left it because they did not like it or so ...

and i dont think that they played this game because they found it on the internet someone probably told them to play it and they could learn how to play it by that someone.
    there are loads of videos on gunz on the internet, even if it means collecting the best ones to be put on the fgunz website then its still something

Thread Information