Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Folks's Avatar Never give up

Country
    Thanks
    PM Dave/Mcsic

Country
    Thanks
    Look dudes, why have a help and support forum, if every dumb shit is gonna spam you to message the owners? BTW I'm back down to 29, I'll play FGunZ again right as soon as I have my 100 coins. Till then Chewbacca will be playing WoW.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by robleebau View Post
    Look dudes, why have a help and support forum, if every dumb shit is gonna spam you to message the owners? BTW I'm back down to 29, I'll play FGunZ again right as soon as I have my 100 coins. Till then Chewbacca will be playing WoW.
    Without playing the game and being stubborn enough to not PM people who can look into your problem, nobody else here is willing to help you anymore. I smell a lock coming.

Country
    Thanks
    So you don't post help and support here you just automatically pm the owners? No wonder the owners ignore everyone. This is the right place to post my problem unless I misread it realllllllllllllly bad. Ive been posting since a couple days b4 i went under 30 just in case. I will pm an owner when someone other than a standard member tells me to do so here in the "help and support" bit. It's just lame I'm lv 96. Don't think a months worth of questing is worth 5 bucks. Now I can't even get the 5 boxes I had wanted before I donate again to buy boxes. I chose this server due to the uptime and population. If I had realized you dont post account problems in help and support I wouldnt have made an account...

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    So you don't post help and support here you just automatically pm the owners? No wonder the owners ignore everyone. This is the right place to post my problem unless I misread it realllllllllllllly bad. Ive been posting since a couple days b4 i went under 30 just in case. I will pm an owner when someone other than a standard member tells me to do so here in the "help and support" bit. It's just lame I'm lv 96. Don't think a months worth of questing is worth 5 bucks. Now I can't even get the 5 boxes I had wanted before I donate again to buy boxes. I chose this server due to the uptime and population. If I had realized you dont post account problems in help and support I wouldnt have made an account...

6. The following user said thank you to Stuwadie for this useful post:

Nogamenolife (01-03-2017)

Banned

Thanks
    Maybe you should try things other people tell you to do, newgen ez 2016 *****. Kinda done with your stubborness, ain't helping u anymore. Doubt anyone will.

8. The following user said thank you to Nogamenolife for this useful post:

Stuwadie (01-03-2017)

Country
    Thanks
    Last time I'm saying it.... you don't pm owners when u have a problem. At least not first move. They have lives unlike me... I just wish I could report a problem and get responses from staff not asses tellin me to harass the owners pm. Been a gamer since I was 3 in 1990, moved to computer only bout age 12, and this would be the FIRST time i've ever contacted an owner for anything... So unless you are some type of admin I'm gonna ignore you, good day. I only anti troll in game on the forums im no bullshit. sorry.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Will be looked into soon.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

11. The following user said thank you to Dave for this useful post:

robleebau (01-03-2017)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Will be looked into soon.
    Thank you very much. I was starting to get discouraged with so many people telling me to bug you. /thumbs up

Banned

Thanks
    Thank you very much. I was starting to get discouraged with so many people telling me to bug you. /thumbs up
    Nerd.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information