Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Change the requirements for the gms.

Suggestion description:

Game Moderator requirements:

General Information
    Must be active On-Forums.

Core Requirements
    Must be able to log in-to the forums for few minutes to check the report section and unban appeal. If you have 10minutes go ahead and apply

Why?:
    I recently downloaded the game for my brother, Of course I don't mean opeth.. my other brother.
    He had a serious problem and he wanted G.M, and he have none on skype and a forum account .
    And I was out all day long so I couldn't help him to contact someone, basically I should not be the one who must help even tho he is my brother..
    Must be GMs in-game to help the players.
    Both the way its been like that for a long time already.
    Either you change the requirements or hire active moderators.
    P.S: I already uninstalled the Game for my brother and bought for him another game. so I don't need help anymore . just suggesting this thing ^.

2. The following 10 users say thank you to Sam for this useful post:

DaBoyFlitzle (01-04-2017), k1ng_musa (01-04-2017), Mia (01-04-2017), Nogamenolife (01-04-2017), Or (01-04-2017), Stuwadie (01-04-2017), Sunfire (01-04-2017), SuperKekku (01-04-2017), TomasEdison (01-04-2017), Traumatiser (01-04-2017)

k1ng_musa's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    i agree, i uninstalled the game for my brother too cuz he needed some help but wasn't able to receive it cuz no1 online, btw my brother and his are in the same class, they decided to play together

4. The following 4 users say thank you to k1ng_musa for this useful post:

Jaay (01-04-2017), Sam (01-04-2017), Stuwadie (01-04-2017), SuperKekku (01-04-2017)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    i also uninstalled the game for my brother btw my brother and theirs are long distant cousins from the same breed of pimptry and if you say otherwise you're just a newgen

pce out

6. The following 9 users say thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

DaBoyFlitzle (01-04-2017), Jaay (01-04-2017), k1ng_musa (01-04-2017), Nogamenolife (01-04-2017), Rain (01-04-2017), Sam (01-04-2017), Stuwadie (01-04-2017), SuperKekku (01-04-2017), TomasEdison (01-04-2017)

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Not only that.

Last time i reported someone it took 1 week to respond. Thank god Taint did at the end. Charm was online everyday and she was hosting events, others dunno where they've been.
    I also yesterday made a hacking report about the most obvious ucer of all time, 2 others did aswel. Still no answer. I remember back in the day when u reported a hacker they would invastigate immidiatly. But thats the old days i guess..

Ofcourse I'm not blaming every GM member for this but thats a bit frustrating. There is a new hitbox,shotbot,uc pack going around and you have to be online for this and take care reports ASAP and get these cancer kids out of CWs and the server.

8. The following user said thank you to Sunfire for this useful post:

Stuwadie (01-04-2017)

SaintSnow's Avatar im Nuuuup

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    Not only that.

Last time i reported someone it took 1 week to respond. Thank god Taint did at the end. Charm was online everyday and she was hosting events, others dunno where they've been.
    I also yesterday made a hacking report about the most obvious ucer of all time, 2 others did aswel. Still no answer. I remember back in the day when u reported a hacker they would invastigate immidiatly. But thats the old days i guess..

Ofcourse I'm not blaming every GM member for this but thats a bit frustrating. There is a new hitbox,shotbot,uc pack going around and you have to be online for this and take care reports ASAP and get these cancer kids out of CWs and the server.
    you know it takes alot of time and research to know if he is really hacking or not. you can't ban someone as a gm, if you ain't sure the player was hacking or something like that. also usually gm's talk about it with the other gm's they never tend to take the decision alone. yes i agree they can respond to it quickly. but i can say it takes 1 week to make a decision of banning or not banning.
    iLove iDots for gifting me 150 coins

Special Thanks to GHTEndo

Thanks to Lunethz

King

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SaintSnow View Post
    you know it takes alot of time and research to know if he is really hacking or not. you can't ban someone as a gm, if you ain't sure the player was hacking or something like that. also usually gm's talk about it with the other gm's they never tend to take the decision alone. yes i agree they can respond to it quickly. but i can say it takes 1 week to make a decision of banning or not banning.
    You're totally off-topic, you either support what I wrote or don't.
    Before I send you to the headquarters and you will never be able to come back from there.
    Btw, who are you?
    Last edited by Sam; 01-04-2017 at 02:43 PM.

SaintSnow's Avatar im Nuuuup

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Before I send you to the headquarters and you will never be able to come back from there.
    Btw, who are you?
    off-topic? i just answer the guy above me , also a gm has many more tasks than just being online

uh and also, who are you?

Edit: to answer your question, i don't support this.
    Last edited by SaintSnow; 01-04-2017 at 02:55 PM.
    iLove iDots for gifting me 150 coins

Special Thanks to GHTEndo

Thanks to Lunethz

King

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    You know developers understand the game more than the GMs do in terms of client/launcher errors or even in game? They deal with the coding part on a daily basis (some of them). Not all GMs have the knowledge to help whoever, you can ask the developers as well to help you in the help section. Not to mention that your problem wasn't clear, what was it exactly?

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    You know developers understand the game more than the GMs do in terms of client/launcher errors or even in game? They deal with the coding part on a daily basis (some of them). Not all GMs have the knowledge to help whoever, you can ask the developers as well to help you in the help section. Not to mention that your problem wasn't clear, what was it exactly?
    This

Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Btw, who are you?
    He's just answering someone that went off-topic on your thread.
    @SaintSnow you are right about the report's, It does take time duo to research and so on.

Suggestion in my opinion is completely unnecessary. Be patience.
    Last edited by Rain; 01-04-2017 at 04:01 PM.

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rain View Post
    This

He's just answering someone that went off-topic on your thread.
    @SaintSnow you are right about the report's, It does take time duo to research and so on.

Suggestion in my opinion is completely unnecessary. Be patience.
    His problem are the requirements and the activity of the GMs. Thats what i state in my reply too. And its obvious that I agree with him.
    Dunno how I went offtopic.

@SaintSnow.
    I disagree. You dont need a weak to come into a conclusion about a hacking report. If that was the case this server would be dead.

For example me and other 2 reported a hacker yesterday. This guy made 800 pts yesterday and he's still cwing. This happens because of inactivity. GMs used to handle hacking reports in 4-5 hours maximum. And now with a new hack going around you need active and capable GMs to handle this problem.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information