Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SaintSnow's Avatar im Nuuuup

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    His problem are the requirements and the activity of the GMs. Thats what i state in my reply too. And its obvious that I agree with him.
    Dunno how I went offtopic.

@SaintSnow.
    I disagree. You dont need a weak to come into a conclusion about a hacking report. If that was the case this server would be dead.

For example me and other 2 reported a hacker yesterday. This guy made 800 pts yesterday and he's still cwing. This happens because of inactivity. GMs used to handle hacking reports in 4-5 hours maximum. And now with a new hack going around you need active and capable GMs to handle this problem.
    i understand what you are saying. hacking indeed can be easily found but UC, OC And aimbot nowadays are this advanced it takes some research to know they doing it or not.

also those requirements he's suggestion. in my opinion there are GM's for ingame , FM for the forums. it's more important for a gm to be active ingame instead of watching the forums every time they have the time. i agree with the fact that gm's also aren't that much ingame.

but it's very simple. if you made a report. and the GM's are active ingame , you can say to the gm there's is a report. so that he can look at it. or you can simple Cw the guy (as you say he made more than 800 points) and ask the gm to watch the game. this is more functional.

but for this you indeed need active GM's . would say you need just 1 gm for every continent? europe , america's(north and south) and asia.
    that's maybe a better solution than the gm's also has to watch the forums alot.
    iLove iDots for gifting me 150 coins

Special Thanks to GHTEndo

Thanks to Lunethz

King

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SaintSnow View Post
    i understand what you are saying. hacking indeed can be easily found but UC, OC And aimbot nowadays are this advanced it takes some research to know they doing it or not.

also those requirements he's suggestion. in my opinion there are GM's for ingame , FM for the forums. it's more important for a gm to be active ingame instead of watching the forums every time they have the time. i agree with the fact that gm's also aren't that much ingame.

but it's very simple. if you made a report. and the GM's are active ingame , you can say to the gm there's is a report. so that he can look at it. or you can simple Cw the guy (as you say he made more than 800 points) and ask the gm to watch the game. this is more functional.

but for this you indeed need active GM's . would say you need just 1 gm for every continent? europe , america's(north and south) and asia.
    that's maybe a better solution than the gm's also has to watch the forums alot.
    uc and shotbot/aimbo are easily found just sorry that the majority of the current gm team are questers you actually need a gm team who are active players be it in the cw scene or outside of training rooms and challange quests

aka i miss when zonestyle n omma was more active ingame (well atleast from what i seen in the past week i been active again after months)

SaintSnow's Avatar im Nuuuup

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Traumatiser View Post
    uc and shotbot/aimbo are easily found just sorry that the majority of the current gm team are questers you actually need a gm team who are active players be it in the cw scene or outside of training rooms and challange quests

aka i miss when zonestyle n omma was more active ingame (well atleast from what i seen in the past week i been active again after months)
    being a gm isn't that easy as people tend to think. also you aren't aware which rules the GM's need to follow so i think you are a bit to ungrateful to them.

about the fact they aren't active i mostly agree because when i'm ingame (alot last time since i'm back ) i never seen 1 gm online.
    iLove iDots for gifting me 150 coins

Special Thanks to GHTEndo

Thanks to Lunethz

King

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    I can speak for myself when I say that I'm lazy and it takes a shitton of time.

A hacker report for example can take a shitton of time. Especially if you're smart enough to make 1 report on 3 different people, accusing everyone. Then we need to rewatch the replays a shitton to make sure we watched who did what, where and when. Like for example; if you're accusing all 3 for hitboxing then we have to make sure that multiple people aren't hitting the same player at the same time so we don't think he did more damage than what he actually did.

If it's like 10pm and I see one of these reports then you can bet your ass that I go "oh fk me sideways" and perhaps delay it with a day or two. If there's like 4 other hacker reports at the same time then you can bet your ass that it's going to take a while before we reach your report. Not to mention that you need to be 3 gm's to actually ban/decline one of those reports.

I am however VERY active in the appeal section. I will without doubt give you an answer within 24 hours.

I can't speak for the rest. I assume it would be for the same reason as me but I don't know. And I don't even know where Tomer is at lmao.
    Last edited by Linzor; 01-04-2017 at 08:30 PM.

5. The following 2 users say thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

Bunny (01-04-2017), SaintSnow (01-04-2017)

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    I can speak for myself when I say that I'm lazy and it takes a shitton of time.

A hacker report for example can take a shitton of time. Especially if you're smart enough to make 1 report on 3 different people, accusing everyone. Then we need to rewatch the replays a shitton to make sure we watched who did what, where and when. Like for example; if you're accusing all 3 for hitboxing then we have to make sure that multiple people aren't hitting the same player at the same time so we don't think he did more damage than what he actually did.

If it's like 10pm and I see one of these reports then you can bet your ass that I go "oh fk me sideways" and perhaps delay it with a day or two. If there's like 4 other hacker reports at the same time then you can bet your ass that it's going to take a while before we reach your report. Not to mention that you need to be 3 gm's to actually ban/decline one of those reports.

I am however VERY active in the appeal section. I will without doubt give you an answer within 24 hours.

I can't speak for the rest. I assume it would be for the same reason as me but I don't know. And I don't even know where Tomer is at lmao.
    I'm not talking about the appeals or reports , nor Tomer only..
    I'm talking about the GM's activity In-Game..

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    while you guys uninstal for brother, i unistal for my sister! but she still play because her bff plays with her. she still my sister and i luv her and kiss her on mouth but that dont matter. she is mom of my kid.

Ty sam for suggestion!

8. The following 4 users say thank you to DaBoyFlitzle for this useful post:

Jaay (01-04-2017), k1ng_musa (01-04-2017), SaintSnow (01-04-2017), Sam (01-04-2017)

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    I'm not talking about the appeals or reports , nor Tomer only..
    I'm talking about the GM's activity In-Game..
    Yeah I was answering to the ongoing discussion in this thread, about your suggestion I don't really know what to say. I'm as active as I'm going to be. I'm logging in every now and then but I don't "play" gunz anymore. And if anyone wants to get in contact with me then they know where to find me.

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Simple solution is to hire more GM's. But there are only so many that are qualified...Really up to Dave and McSic. It's volunteer work so you cant expect to have someone around whenever you need them, its just not realistic. I think enough has been said in this thread already so I'm going to close it. Dave or McSic can decide if they even want to take anything said here into consideration.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information