Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Searcher View Post
    I disagree that we cannot get new players. The server just has to be treated like an official. Right now it looks and plays like a private server. (Tacky UI, UI text clipping, Poorly modeled items, Poorly colored items, Boring upgrade progression). This is still the best server by far, but that does not mean there is no room for improvement.

Once that is done we can go for greenlight on steam haha.

I was thinking about making some gladiator youtube guides that get into the actual mechanics of the game rather than simple, " 'jump dash slash block', dis butterfly" stuff that is mostly on youtube now. Even the ones that offer some of the more obscure knowledge are lacking explanation and poor quality.
    Future plans are on those models and poorly coloured items (like the rainbow stuff n toxic sets.. just horrible).

2. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Bunny (01-07-2017)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by d0rito View Post
    EXACTLY, its almost like you read my mind

Yes, but the ones that suck may not know why they suck and they may also suck at searching guides on youtube and they may actually be hopeless suckers, which we can turn into hopeful suckers.
    they suck cause their new

duh thats the point of callin them newgens, you newgen.

Country
    Thanks
    Thanks for everyone's input so far. I would still like to emphasize the importance of having a Guides Section on our forums. Whether the post just links players to youtube or not, having a compilation of guides together for people to reference is a good idea! Also it gives players an area to ask questions for anything regarding the videos. I am sure year old video comments will no longer be responded to, but our forums is active! Therefore we should create a learning environment for the newer/newbier players!

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tolla View Post
    Go youtube.com
    Not gonna lie but youtube guides are ****ing terrible for gunz.

Thanks
    seems like a good idea

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information