Gemi's Avatar SshangG's Idol

Thanks
    Hi FG,

Mcsic pls help.
    My FG is very weird.
    Launcher goes from Initializing.. to Ready to play.. to Analyzing game patch info...to Ready to play... ( two ready to plays..and its slow )
    Next...during login or whenever i go to Settings, it will hang for 1-2seconds before continuing.
    When someone joins/leaves the game room, even if im in-game i will hang for 1-2seconds.
    Even in character selection, when i press Select ( this character ) it will hang for 1-2seconds before going into the lobby.

PC Specs: GTX 970, i7 6700k, 16GB ram...i switched it from HDD to SSD and still the same.
    I can fix it temporarily by reinstalling...then that first run of the game will be smooth...afterwards it will be the same again Hang Hang Hang everywhere.
    I have been asking this for a year or so...

MCSIC PLS.

by: Gr3yscale =)

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Did you ever try a fresh installation of Windows to make sure none of your background applications are causing this?

Do you remember since when exactly you're having these issues? It'd be good if we could track it down to a certain patch.

Thanks
    It started happening when i upgraded to Win 8.1 Pro...upgrade as in new PC has win 8.1 pro and old pc had different OS...Is fg not compatible with my OS?

EASTVAN's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gemi View Post
    It started happening when i upgraded to Win 8.1 Pro...upgrade as in new PC has win 8.1 pro and old pc had different OS...Is fg not compatible with my OS?
    It is compatible.
    Upgrade your security bro

Thanks
    Im not sure if its my OS since FG works fine for the first run after every reinstall...then the 2nd run onwards it gets fked up again

EASTVAN's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Im not sure if its my OS since FG works fine for the first run after every reinstall...then the 2nd run onwards it gets fked up again
    You should start learning more about how your PC works, knowing your specs and a bit of setting up your network can only help you troubleshoot a little bit.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    What was your previous windows system? Be sure your hardware has compatibility to Windows 8.1..

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    What was your previous windows system? Be sure your hardware has compatibility to Windows 8.1..
    everything is fine on higher end games...and this is a new pc with windows 8.1, i didnt just upgrade the OS of the old pc..

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Sounds more like a network problem. Give your modem a reboot.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

God

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Sounds more like a network problem. Give your modem a reboot.
    I can confirm this, make sure your pc isn't limited within the network.
    give your pc a static ip and put it as DMZ server in the router configuration, reboot.
    lemme know if this helped

Thread Information