Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Dmg issues.

  1. #11
    Banned
    Status Offline
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Country
    Posts
    1,337
    Thanks
    860
    Thanked 1,820 Times in 879 Posts


    you could be getting packet loss, happened with a friend and these issues usually occur from things such as packet loss but i guess since you changed your internet line it cant be an issue.. maybe something internally in the os could be interfering idk gunz is such a broken game it could be literally anything that affects the game

  2. The following user said thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

    Sunfire (02-12-2017)

  3. #12
    e.e
    Status Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Posts
    1,297
    Thanks
    634
    Thanked 838 Times in 454 Posts


    Quote Originally Posted by Traumatiser View Post
    you could be getting packet loss, happened with a friend and these issues usually occur from things such as packet loss but i guess since you changed your internet line it cant be an issue.. maybe something internally in the os could be interfering idk gunz is such a broken game it could be literally anything that affects the game
    Yea I noticed something like packet loss...but still not sure if thats the issue..waiting for a dev to give me an idea on this one... i got no idea how to fix this..

  4. #13
    L e a d e r
    Status Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Country
    Posts
    6,296
    Thanks
    494
    Thanked 4,087 Times in 720 Posts


    Packet loss indeed. There isn't much we can do about packet loss on the player's side, but we're revamping a couple of things (as you can see in the VIP thread of Silent) to minimize this problem.
    Need help? Send me a PM

    - - -




    - - -

  5. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

    Sunfire (02-15-2017)

  6. #14
    e.e
    Status Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Posts
    1,297
    Thanks
    634
    Thanked 838 Times in 454 Posts


    Quote Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Packet loss indeed. There isn't much we can do about packet loss on the player's side, but we're revamping a couple of things (as you can see in the VIP thread of Silent) to minimize this problem.
    Lets hope it will be fixed soon cuz its really annoying

  7. #15
    LD King
    Status Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    672
    Thanks
    150
    Thanked 247 Times in 134 Posts


    i know your problem and how to fix it

    step 1 l2aim

    step 2 there is no step 2 just l2aim noob






  8. #16
    Freestyler
    Status Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Country
    Posts
    908
    Thanks
    749
    Thanked 112 Times in 74 Posts


    Also I experience sometimes that I hit but that the damage doesnt register.. but almost never tho





    Keep up the server : donations 400$+

  9. #17
    LD King
    Status Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    672
    Thanks
    150
    Thanked 247 Times in 134 Posts


    Quote Originally Posted by SuperKekku View Post
    Also I experience sometimes that I hit but that the damage doesnt register.. but almost never tho
    then sir u also need to l2aim =[






  10. #18
    Freestyler
    Status Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Country
    Posts
    908
    Thanks
    749
    Thanked 112 Times in 74 Posts


    Quote Originally Posted by Flora View Post
    then sir u also need to l2aim =[
    why the burns tho





    Keep up the server : donations 400$+

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •