Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    #1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Hey everyone, honestly, I didn't think this day would come as soon as it has. The reason I'm resigning is because I'm just too busy with university and some other stuff. Being staff here was honestly really enjoyable, I had some great times as Forum Moderator and as a Event Moderator. I hope for the best for everyone and I'm glad I had the opportunity to be staff here on FGunZ and work with all current and past staff that were staff while I was the past 15 months. Fun fact, I actually became Forum Moderator exactly 15 months ago, 10th October, 2015 (: I had a lot of fun with the staff, they're all amazing and work really hard to make FGunZ better and I know it will only get better for this server.

There are some people I need to mention in this thread as a special thanks:

McSic

McNeb, don't worry, you'll still be able to see all my amazing cooking on snap hhh. Seriously though, you're a awesome admin, thanks for all the hard work you do for this server. (lay off the beer and Hookah doe fam, I know you're German but chill hhhh)

Dave

Dav, such ez at cooking, all those meals you show me no lie look good, but we both know they taste like shit fam kkkk. Also stop drinking so much Starbucks fam, just because you can't make coffee and can't cook at all, like, at all, doesn't mean you do that . But seriously, you work really hard on improving stuff for this server, people have no idea how much you do and I appreciate all the hard work you've done.

To all the Developers

Thank you for all your hard work, people don't see how much you guys put in to FGunZ, keep up the great work, and I know V8 will be amazing. There are 4 I'd like to give a special mention.

Hexpresso

#2/16 Squad :K. Was really fun CW'ing with you that one time while on discord, wish we had the chance to CW again like that but you never know, maybe in the future. You're a fantastic developer I'm sure every addition you will add to FGunZ will lead the server to awesomeness (:

Jeff / Jetman

You've done so much for the server, and you're really active in the staff chat, you always have some interesting stories to tell haha.

Rain

I love your graphic design stuff that you do, thanks for helping me out with the tournament bracket that one time. I know for sure that any GFX stuff going into V8 and all the other future updates will be mind-blowing.

S1lent

You're a awesome developer, thanks for all the things you've done for FGunZ and the things you keep adding, I'm sure with your additions FGunZ will always improve.

EpicKLF

KFC! You're a great friend and you've taught me a lot about Photoshop and helped me out along the way since the beginning with everything related to forum and other things. I'll still spam you with my Photoshop stuff amigo because I'll definitely still need your help Also I'll still send you my annoying snaps, since you love them so much hh.

George

Gurge, my Sofia buddy, cyka blyat hhh, you're a great guy and a good friend, and since you've become FM you've made the forums more lively, hope all the stuff you have going with uni and everything goes well and we'll definitely stay in touch

Linzor

Linzz, we've been both Forum Moderators and Event Moderators together, you're a great friend pizza muncher, we'll definitely stay in contact fam. You trolled me when I was trial ET and I did it to you when you were trial FM, had a lot of fun chatting with you fam, not like we're gonna stop chatting. You've tried every position now amigo, and you've done a awesome job in each role, keep it up.

Resort

Sej, you're a awesome FM and a really nice guy, hope you find what you're really passionate about in terms of your studies / job. Thanks for giving me the chance to be FM, it was great fun working with you.

StephanM

Pirate, damn, where do I start, you taught me everything about being a Forum Moderator, you helped me with anything I needed help with in terms of moderating and I want to thank you for that, thanks for everything you've helped me out with and keep up the awesome work amigo.

Charm Hye & Legancy

Only recently started to get to know you two, you both seem like great people and you're doing a great job as GMs, keep up the good work.

León

Aye, Leo, had a lot of fun chatting and shit talking with you about the most random stuff, now that I'm resigning you should send me your ridiculous amount of coins as a parting gift You gotta come visit in Budapest fam, lot of fun over here, you know why hhhh.

Notorious

Manny boiiiiiiii, got a shit load of toilet selfies on my Skype storage because of you and that Swedish bastard hhh. Had a great time chatting with you and others in the staff chat, keep in touch fam.

Taint

Ahmad, I almost forgot about you, ana 5wl 3shan nseet aktblak. We've been friends for a long ass time, I've seen you come and go...and come back again as staff :K . Nah seriously though, you're a awesome guy, we'll definitely stay in touch of course, you're a great GM and you were a great ET as well fam.

Ommadawn & ZoneStyle

You're great GMs amigos, you've been around for a long ass time, despite that, I didn't get the chance to talk to you guys much since you were busy with stuff, keep up the good work

Cid

You're a good friend and a even better ET, keep up the great work. I remember when I was ET you would join my events and you really had a blast, and now you're the one hosting doing a better job than I ever did as ET We'll definitely stay in touch fam.

Tenax

Korean Jebuz, I wanted to see the day where you can make a forum event with a good layout, but sadly I won't be able to hhhhhh . Nah honestly, you're a great ET and you keep improving, we'll keep in touch for sure. Keep up the awesome work amigu,

Again & Stuwadie & Traumatiser

Daaaamn, what do I say, you guys really made forum moderating fun for me, you kept things lively on forum since the first day I became trial FM. You trolled me, you trolled everyone, and it was so fun to watch lol, keep it up. Oh and traum, just be careful so that you don't yourself banned fam, I don't want to see that after I leave.

Michi

Will, I know you left, but I still see you lurking on forum from time to time, we go way back man, had a lot of fun being an Event Moderator with you and we'll always stay in touch on Skype or something, had to put you in this thread since you put me in yours, not like I wanted to hhh :k .

Prone (Should be Elite hh, #Josh4Elite)

Josh, we're friends from a long time ago and we had our share of good times on FG, you were a awesome GM, and I hope to see you staff again someday so that you finally get that elite rank :k

Sorry if I didn't mention some of you I would make the list longer but no one would read all of that, doubt anyone will read all of this anyway hh.

Thanks for everything guys.

#1Chef, out.
    Last edited by #1Chef; 01-11-2017 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Needed to add some important people

2. The following 33 users say thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

Again (01-11-2017), braazts (01-10-2017), Cid (01-10-2017), Damp (01-10-2017), GeorgeGFX (01-10-2017), Hulk (01-10-2017), Inori (01-13-2017), Jikali (01-10-2017), k1ng_musa (01-11-2017), Lemon (01-11-2017), Lenny (01-11-2017), Linzor (01-10-2017), Mario (01-11-2017), Mia (01-10-2017), Nogamenolife (01-10-2017), Office365 (01-13-2017), Ommadawn (01-11-2017), Oppelia (01-17-2017), Or (01-10-2017), Pigglet (01-10-2017), Pradee (01-11-2017), Ranger (01-11-2017), Resort (01-10-2017), Sam (01-11-2017), Shlefen (01-10-2017), Stuwadie (01-10-2017), Sunfire (01-10-2017), SuperKekku (01-10-2017), Taint (01-11-2017), TheFlash (01-11-2017), TomasEdison (01-10-2017), Traumatiser (01-10-2017), «Benjamin» (01-10-2017)

4. The following user said thank you to Cid for this useful post:

#1Chef (01-10-2017)

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    Goodbye Chef!
    good luck in university man! <3

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

6. The following user said thank you to TomasEdison for this useful post:

#1Chef (01-10-2017)

Banned

Thanks
    GoodBye Chef! You Did a Great Job!

8. The following user said thank you to Jikali for this useful post:

#1Chef (01-10-2017)

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    will be missed

10. The following user said thank you to braazts for this useful post:

#1Chef (01-10-2017)

Or's Avatar L m a o

Country
    Thanks
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OMG NOOOO T___________________________T I WILL MISS YOU SO MUCHHH!!!!!!!
    (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
    Come visit T_T

12. The following user said thank you to Or for this useful post:

#1Chef (01-10-2017)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks

Will miss you #2Nazi.

14. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

#1Chef (01-10-2017)

Legancy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    It was an honor to have you as a greenman (:
    You will be missed, goodluck in your future fam!

16. The following user said thank you to Legancy for this useful post:

#1Chef (01-10-2017)

loneeagle's Avatar Brazzers #1 subscriber.

Country
    Thanks
    Wtf i feel like every1 is leaving now.

Anyway GOOD LUCK WITH w/e U GUNNA DO!

This pic totaly represents you btw
    Last edited by loneeagle; 01-10-2017 at 08:32 PM.

18. The following user said thank you to loneeagle for this useful post:

#1Chef (01-10-2017)

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Resign because jealous of my cooking skills.
    All the best at school.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

20. The following 3 users say thank you to Dave for this useful post:

Cid (01-10-2017), Eagle (01-10-2017), Mario (01-11-2017)

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information