Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:
    For alot of CQers the inventory gets full after few quests, and deleting all the useless quest items may take too long.
    It would be very nice if in each category in the inventory "Head,Leg,Body...." the "Select-All button will be there.
    Important thing to mention : The Clear Inventory button doesnt work if u wear the same items that u have in the inventory.
    For example if equip on you Ownage V9, and in the inventory u have 200 of them, you wont be able to remove them all together, only if you unequip yours.
    But you all probably know that Quest guns have special thing that call PVE, and it might be very hard to get high pve.
    Hope you understand me, if you have any questions, i will be very happy to hear and answer.
    Thanks.

2. The following 6 users say thank you to zzFarmer for this useful post:

Daniel (01-12-2017), Jonathan pls (01-12-2017), Pigglet (01-13-2017), PirateSanad (01-12-2017), StephanM (01-12-2017), TomasEdison (01-12-2017)

loneeagle's Avatar Brazzers #1 subscriber.

Country
    Thanks
    Yea i came across this problem too but its kinda easy to just take off all ur stuf and then press Clear invent not such a big hastle o.o

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by loneeagle View Post
    Yea i came across this problem too but its kinda easy to just take off all ur stuf and then press Clear invent not such a big hastle o.o
    Yes, but as i mentioned, there is some items that you dont want to remove, for example Legendary items.
    if u unequip them and then you press clear invent, you will lose them.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by zzFarmer View Post
    Yes, but as i mentioned, there is some items that you dont want to remove, for example Legendary items.
    if u unequip them and then you press clear invent, you will lose them.
    I believe we fixed that a while ago. 'Clear inventory' should not remove such items anymore.

6. The following 2 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Bunny (01-12-2017), Stuwadie (01-12-2017)

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Should be fixed now.

Those wondering, it deletes items that meets the criteria:
    1. Not a rented item.
    2. Is not a consumable item.
    3. Item is not a donation/event item.
    4. Is not currently equipped.
    5. Has a rarity of lower than 10.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

8. The following user said thank you to Dave for this useful post:

«Benjamin» (01-12-2017)

Damp's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    could we also have this "select all" feature for storage banks, because it's really time consuming when you switch chars with "move donations to storage" then you have to go through the process of clicking every single item that you want to equip.
    They told me I couldn't, now i'm teaching them how to do it.

10. The following user said thank you to Damp for this useful post:

«Benjamin» (01-13-2017)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Damp View Post
    could we also have this "select all" feature for storage banks, because it's really time consuming when you switch chars with "move donations to storage" then you have to go through the process of clicking every single item that you want to equip.
    Is it really that time consuming? I personally dont find it too difficult to double click the item i want and press enter, it also requires consideration of what you want to move or not because i have other stuff in my storage..

Damp's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Is it really that time consuming? I personally dont find it too difficult to double click the item i want and press enter, it also requires consideration of what you want to move or not because i have other stuff in my storage..
    i mean for you it must be easy considering all you do is play training so you need what a sword and armor if you want. i gotta do that process for my sword, armor, meds, dash, guns. every single time i switch alts
    They told me I couldn't, now i'm teaching them how to do it.

13. The following user said thank you to Damp for this useful post:

«Benjamin» (01-13-2017)

loneeagle's Avatar Brazzers #1 subscriber.

Country
    Thanks
    i mean for you it must be easy considering all you do is play training so you need what a sword and armor if you want. i gotta do that process for my sword, armor, meds, dash, guns. every single time i switch alts
    Same for me i agree

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    I just dont change my charcters fifty thousands times a day. Please dont judge me considering you dont know me. Even if its 5-6 items you gotta click, it really only takes 10 seconds MAX to do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information