Country
    Thanks
    Hey I made a map in radiant, but cannot test it. I would hate for my efforts to be wasted.

So anyone mappers who know what they are doing, have at it if you want. I do not care about credit for it. I designed it so that CTF Flags would be atop the podiums at each end.

Download

Actually going to add a few more details to it. Feel free to download that version though.
    ~Done!
    Improved lighting, added flank route, cover, additional spawns.

The map still needs:
    Boxed in / Skybox.
    Players are not meant on the roofs or on the otherside of the side route 'box'. (caulk walls? not sure how to do that)
    Setup for 'Death Fall'. Wanted it to occur just below the bottom of the pillars.
    CTF flags added.
    Lighting probably needs value adjustment or repositioning in a view places.

Would also gladly do this myself if someone can help me out.
    Last edited by Searcher; 01-14-2017 at 09:41 PM.

2. The following 4 users say thank you to Searcher for this useful post:

EASTVAN (01-27-2017), Ranger (01-14-2017), TomasEdison (01-14-2017), «Benjamin» (01-14-2017)

Freestyler

Thanks
    Looks great.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    looking at the pictures it seems like these poles on the map are basically useless because you can use the floor between each base
    would be nice if you made the floor a void so that anyone who drops there dies, and make the texture (in the future), look like its slowly turning black instead of cutting it on the oblivion level

then again it could have already been a void without me knowing so in that case ignore everything i just said

Country
    Thanks
    Thanks Ben.

@Bunny Just deleted the floor and ceiling textures as they did not look good anyways.

I like the platforms on the poles. I could not test them in game, so I had to guess how they will perform. But I wanted it to be difficult to navigate through them as they are more of a penalty for being knocked off by melee or a slower alternate route.

Not sure how to fade to black or make the floor a death floor. I took a guess and positioned the point where it should be a death floor above the 0 pos horizon. Again I cannot find anyway to test maps. I think I need a different (old/rare) version of the client.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    How come you can't test it? I can upload a test client for you.

Country
    Thanks
    That would be great Sic.

If I could test it, that would definitely renew my motivation and I could throw some polish on it.

Though I guess you guys have custom method of adding flags and such?

Thread Information