XtrapX's Avatar No1sperfect

Country
    Thanks
    Debate on it, post your opinion and why?

heres mine...

Laws shouldn't be stricter for teenage, it is not because we are 16~18 year old that we will make a lot of accident! Some teenagers have to drive a car to go to there job it is enough strict we, the teenagers, haven't the right to drive alone at night or with other teenagers, they should look at the peoples over 65 years old... these are dangerous, they drive too slow, pull out in front of drivers, don't see the people who walk...

so what's your opinion about this? are you for or against?

Banned

Thanks

XtrapX's Avatar No1sperfect

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by wowus View Post
    true i have seen that already but there's a lot of bad adult drivers, they should worry about drunk peoples instead of worrying about teenagers

Banned

Thanks
    Why not do both?

Oh wait, they already are. Laws are stricter for both teenagers, AND drunk drivers.

Thank you for making that connection btw.

Thanks
    Do it like in BE.

18for Driver licence

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by XtrapX View Post
    Debate on it, post your opinion and why?

heres mine...

Laws shouldn't be stricter for teenage, it is not because we are 16~18 year old that we will make a lot of accident! Some teenagers have to drive a car to go to there job it is enough strict we, the teenagers, haven't the right to drive alone at night or with other teenagers, they should look at the peoples over 65 years old... these are dangerous, they drive too slow, pull out in front of drivers, don't see the people who walk...

so what's your opinion about this? are you for or against?
    Better, actually thought out rebuttal time. Didn't have time before.

Laws SHOULD be stricter for teenagers. It IS because you are 16~18 years old that you get into a lot of accidents. That's exactly what it is. Learn to basic physiology.

First of all, as teenagers, you are inexperienced drivers. As with anything in life, experience makes you better at something. Therefore, adults with 10 years of driving experience will drive better than a teenager with 6 months worth.

Second, teenagers aren't exactly massively concerned with their safety. For example, if you have the hottest chick in the world in the passenger seat and she just LOVED fast cars, you would drive recklessly in order to get a piece of that sweet ass. Although adults are also sometimes subject to the same temptations, they are usually safer about it.

Finally, look at some actual statistics before making a claim. If you think this debate is about opinion, then you're clearly doing it wrong. Go. Find some numbers to support your opinion.

Amidoingitrite?

Donator

Thanks
    My opinion is, Laws should be more strict for teenage drivers, because they are to immature and more then likely will cause accidents. For example His gf phones, "Hey babe bla bla bla" (Not paying attention to the road) What happens, He crashes. And most Teenagers I guarantee are stupid enough to drink and drive, and that causes accidents. Well I could have alot more reasons but I ain't going to bother explaining it lol.

Trencal's Avatar FGunZ GM

Thanks
    Pff the older and more mature ppl will say more rules and the younger ppl (who would benefit) will most likely say less strict.
    Ima Noob.
    I suck.

Add this in your signature if you want ^5 pink back in FGunz!

Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Inorite, now donate some more, I need a new TV.

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Trencal View Post
    Pff the older and more mature ppl will say more rules and the younger ppl (who would benefit) will most likely say less strict.
    Lol, Well I Speak from experience

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by wowus View Post
    Better, actually thought out rebuttal time. Didn't have time before.

Laws SHOULD be stricter for teenagers. It IS because you are 16~18 years old that you get into a lot of accidents. That's exactly what it is. Learn to basic physiology.

First of all, as teenagers, you are inexperienced drivers. As with anything in life, experience makes you better at something. Therefore, adults with 10 years of driving experience will drive better than a teenager with 6 months worth.

Second, teenagers aren't exactly massively concerned with their safety. For example, if you have the hottest chick in the world in the passenger seat and she just LOVED fast cars, you would drive recklessly in order to get a piece of that sweet ass. Although adults are also sometimes subject to the same temptations, they are usually safer about it.

Finally, look at some actual statistics before making a claim. If you think this debate is about opinion, then you're clearly doing it wrong. Go. Find some numbers to support your opinion.

Amidoingitrite?

Thread Information