Country
    Thanks
    Hello guys! I'm a very skilled player at pve and I'm having an issues about Challenge Quest because it's so hard/impossible to solo any Challenge Quest, except Act 9:Scrider, because:
    1: There are so many enemies to kill (about 14-18 of them)
    2: The enemies have a lot of health, which took a lot of bullets to kill them and makes it harder to kill.
    3: On Act 4 at round 4, there's too many npc spawn in a room (about 14 of them) plus 1 mini-boss and 1 boss (the magician boss) and they have too much health which makes it a lot harder to solo. Also on round 6, it's impossible to solo because there are 3 mini-boss (magician boss) and 1 boss (the warrior boss) and 14 minions.
    And 4: On Act 8 (Secret test room), I've tried soloing it and I couldn't kill the boss in round 2 because the boss has so many health which makes it impossible for me to kill the boss and the minions, same goes with round 4.
    So I want Challenge Quest to be possible to solo when there's not too much npc to kill (about 6-10 npc) and the enemies (including the boss) health is lower so it would make it easier to solo. I also want challenge quest to adjust the difficulty depending on how many teams you have. For example, when you have more teams, more npc will spawn and they have more health (just like Ijji/Aeria games gunz).
    So developer and/or staff members can you please adjust the difficulty so it would be easier to solo ALL Challenge Quest and adjust the difficulty of how many teams you have, just like from Ijji gunz/Aeria games gunz? Thank you!

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Quest4ever for this useful post:

KR4K3N (01-16-2017), Stuwadie (01-16-2017), SuperKekku (01-24-2017)

Banned

Thanks
    I think the devs adjusted cq to make it better perhaps its no longer a 'solo' thing so requires donors n players to win cq. You sure u tried ur best ? Lel

Country
    Thanks
    Of course I tried my best but it's still hard =P

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ImComming4U View Post
    I think the devs adjusted cq to make it better perhaps its no longer a 'solo' thing so requires donors n players to win cq. You sure u tried ur best ? Lel
    lies, donors players lmao, its pve not donor

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    1. Challenge Quest was never designed to do it alone (solo)
    2. If we would make it easier it would be easier for a full team to clear any stage thus making it less of a challenge, it is called Challenge Quest for a reason
    3. You could write down some possible tactics for yourself and test them out and see if you could come closer to that solo achievement

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by P1rate View Post
    1. Challenge Quest was never designed to do it alone (solo)
    2. If we would make it easier it would be easier for a full team to clear any stage thus making it less of a challenge, it is called Challenge Quest for a reason
    3. You could write down some possible tactics for yourself and test them out and see if you could come closer to that solo achievement
    But hes a hardcore quester he needs to solo it bro

Quest is his life i think fgunz should respect the big questers on here

8. The following 5 users say thank you to Stuwadie for this useful post:

Dragon (01-23-2017), Nogamenolife (01-24-2017), Quest4ever (01-16-2017), SuperKekku (01-24-2017), Tumble (01-24-2017)

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Honestly you won't be able to solo CQ (Except for maybe act1/2 if you're good enough) since it should be Challenge Quest not easy mode quest when you have a team

DarkLights's Avatar Only God Can Judge me :D

Country
    Thanks
    its so ez to play challange quest if u have legandrey wepons and u can got it from act4 cuz i have 3 legandrey wepons and sometimes play CQ with my team and can be finish it 3: 30 min

Banned

Thanks
    I solo'd Act 4 with a 52 PVE MG and Scrider's Magazine, it's do-able on your own.

Thread Information