Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Alegra's Avatar Don't Forget To Smile :)

Country
    Thanks
    [B]Suggestion type: FGunz
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:

Hey friends. I sometimes see players start, consider all already experts in the game, and they are being killed all the time and have the opportunity to learn how to play. I had a friend who tried to play and gave up, it's like putting you in an unfamiliar place.

So my advice: At the beginning of the game, someone entered for the first time, will be "teacher" Auto, the computer will tell the player of what to click to attack all sorts, that would be like an empty room, learning does not take much time ... just what buttons, how to play all It. That the established players, playing for many years, a new player will not understand anything unless someone said to him and he will check on the Internet. So do "how to play?" At the beginning of the game.

Sorry for my English

Banned

Thanks
    This has been suggested like 3 times already..?

Alegra's Avatar Don't Forget To Smile :)

Country
    Thanks
    So this means we have even more to do it

Katsuro's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    I have posted many times before in threads suggesting anything regarding beginners. Gunz has such a high skillcap it's a very unattractive game to beginners. Developing any sort of beginner system will be a waste of time for any developer. I'm sure a simple google search will tell a beginner who is interested enough how to press WASD, Space, and left/right click.
    HatersGonnaHate <3~

-----------

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Is been suggested before.
    And I will keep replying with, if we can play video's in the client then we could use it like that as a tutorial for new players.
    Another option could be that the first time you install the game/create an account of the website, it prompts a webpage or forum thread with a tutorial video in it about the basic keys and stuff within the game?

Mousse's Avatar The Canine Conjurer

Country
    Thanks
    They could just simply ask other experienced players for tutorials and I'm pretty sure some have time to teach them (mostly in training rooms).
    I too, am willing to teach new players the fundamental basics on GunZ. Which is my main purpose of joining this game since I frequently play in training rooms, quests and other non-PvP game modes and I found it quite fun to share players what I learn and know about the game.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Mousse; 01-22-2017 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Addition of Information.

Visit Beeple Crap for more similar animations and VJ Artworks.

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I think it's useless, cause too many players posted videos on youtube teaching skills, so newgen players can youtube to learn and gain skills
    For example:
    reload shot
    shotgun skills
    Late dash
    TBF
    even Medstyle
    and there are too many videos to teach the newgens so i think it will be useless and gives the devs much work.

8. The following user said thank you to Zabu for this useful post:

Eagle (01-27-2017)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zabu View Post
    I think it's useless, cause too many players posted videos on youtube teaching skills, so newgen players can youtube to learn and gain skills
    For example:
    reload shot
    shotgun skills
    Late dash
    TBF
    even Medstyle
    and there are too many videos to teach the newgens so i think it will be useless and gives the devs much work.
    Cause every new player knows every term right off the bat.
    Prompting to open a website via a button in the game should not be hard at all.

10. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Eagle (01-27-2017)

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    This game doesn't gain new players anymore. Nobody knows about the game and there are so many other interesting games out there. It is of course not a bad idea to make some popup videos on the register page after registering, but the growth of the game will probably not change at all. People are impatient and will not take the time to get good, cause they are too far behid skill wise.

Nice suggestion though. We can and will always hope the best for the existence of this amazing game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information