Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    I only bought Vip for that reason.. zz

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    vip thing is only to get more money I think God Born us all Equal not to get options of vip sht I believe we should remove the vip function
    that's my opinion thou could be wrong

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    I only bought Vip for that reason.. zz
    Donated

Originally Posted by mrekt View Post
    vip thing is only to get more money I think God Born us all Equal not to get options of vip sht I believe we should remove the vip function
    that's my opinion thou could be wrong
    1. The money is used to keep the server, website, forum and domains running
    2. You can earn coins by winning events, give aways, raffles and rebirthing
    3. "God" has nothing to do with us being equal, nor that we have VIPs (gold members)
    4. Gold member has only a handful of benefits, but you cannot call it pay2win so I do not see the problem with having the VIP rank or the function

4. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Stuwadie (01-23-2017)

SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by JonTargaryen View Post
    Am I the only person who hates the idea of VIP'sjoining already full games? VIP's constantly ruin even matches in a TDM like 3v3 or 4v4 by joining to make the teams uneven, ruining a smooth flowing game. Normally these games are evenly matched for the most part and just get derailed by the extra person, I know nothing is gonna change cuz $ and people don't care anymore but godam this stuff is annoying. (that last sentence is me being a **** about it but i really do hope something is changed)

For duels/training rooms its not a big deal at all and sometimes helpful but for lower numbered TDM's VIP's shouldn't be allowed to join

/endrant
    "oh no a vip wants to play in this room with me, its now uneven because 1/2 Vip joined the game,he started to ruin everything oh no, lets blame the vips having fun in the game "
    smh why are u even complaining there is a reason why a 2nd vip can enter the room so it gets even jesus.
    its like you are opening a max 8 player room and start complaining about it being uneven cause there are only 7players in.
    Last edited by SkyWodka; 01-23-2017 at 06:26 PM.

sucked georges cock for it

Jaay's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    This thread is what-ever lol.

Deal with it yo

JonTargaryen's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SkyWodka View Post
    "oh no a vip wants to play in this room with me, its now uneven because 1/2 Vip joined the game,he started to ruin everything oh no, lets blame the vips having fun in the game "
    smh why are u even complaining there is a reason why a 2nd vip can enter the room so it gets even jesus.
    its like you are opening a max 8 player room and start complaining about it being uneven cause there are only 7players in.
    I make a 3v3 room to 3v3, not 4v3 and hope a 2nd VIP joins, otherwise id make a 4v4 room, how is that hard to understand?

8. The following 2 users say thank you to JonTargaryen for this useful post:

Ekital (01-23-2017), xPeace (01-24-2017)

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    i kinda get what the issue is but at the same time compensating for the issue brings up another issue, maybe this VIP feature should only be available for non-team gamemodes to prevent it alltogether (with the exception of team-training since it's only training)?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information