Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description:

This suggestion might be controversial but yet I think it'll help everyone.
    It's the so called ''[R]'' Mod, it's THE mod I see on every room now.
    It basically gives all the campers on dis game the advantage over the other players.
    The mod is such a waste of the game, I can't get into a normal duel without getting destroyed by someone camping behind pillars and just spamming me to death.

How many times have you been in a garden tdm with around 20 people inside it and you just felt like it took forever because both sides are just spamming eachother from camping spots. And don't get me started about these Rocketeers just spamming the whole round every round..

Besides the fact that it kinda puts the spammers in an advantage it's just the weirdest mod out there.
    Like you don't have to reload your gun? xD? Never seen a game where you didn't have to reload your guns?

In my opinion it takes away ''the skill'' in most games, and turns the games into ordinary spam games.

Well this is my opinion, hope you'll understand my point.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to UI_Yui for this useful post:

Bunny (01-27-2017), Pigglet (01-27-2017), Ryöu (01-27-2017)

Amy's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Make a new game without [R], problem solved.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amy View Post
    Make a new game without [R], problem solved.
    You obviously did not read everything I said, if this is your only argument.

The problem is that :

- People (Camp) spam the whole game
    - It takes away certain ''skills'' since everyone is just spamming in these mods
    - And it's just stupid thinking about guns which don't require reloading?
    - Rocketeers spamming whole round(s)

You're not going to solve these ''problems'' with just making 1 new game xD?

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    for obvious reasons not everyone are going to agree on this
    and with our small community, the last thing we need is to make it even more diverse which is why i dont think theyre going to change it...

Amy's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Happy View Post
    You obviously did not read everything I said, if this is your only argument.

The problem is that :

- People (Camp) spam the whole game
    - It takes away certain ''skills'' since everyone is just spamming in these mods
    - And it's just stupid thinking about guns which don't require reloading?
    - Rocketeers spamming whole round(s)

You're not going to solve these ''problems'' with just making 1 new game xD?
    You obviously just disregarded everything I say.
    If you don't want a game with [R] just make your own game without the tag [R] and your problems are solved.
    No one here is forcing you to play with [R].

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amy View Post
    You obviously just disregarded everything I say.
    If you don't want a game with [R] just make your own game without the tag [R] and your problems are solved.
    No one here is forcing you to play with [R].
    And you just disregarded everything I said, because making a room doesn't solve these problems.
    No one is forcing me to play rooms with a [R] tag, but if those are the only rooms?
    And no1 is joining my room I will be forced to play those rooms right?

Why would you even want rooms with [R], I mean if you want to quest without reloading I get it (But you can't use mods in quest).
    For events I might get it even tho ET has got admin weapons.
    Infected mode, I understand.

But any other game mode is just retarded with [R]
    Last edited by UI_Yui; 01-27-2017 at 02:27 PM.

Banned

Thanks
    The game is dead, deal with it. The [R] tag was made for entertainment purposes only, and also.. if you read the "Suggestion Rules".. it stated they're not going to remove/add any roomtags. Thanks.

Amy's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Happy View Post
    And you just disregarded everything I said, because making a room doesn't solve these problems.
    No one is forcing me to play rooms with a [R] tag, but if those are the only rooms?
    And no1 is joining my room I will be forced to play those rooms right?
    I am just now playing on a room without [R], so what's your point?

It will solve your problems because all your arguments are just about "spamming". Taking out the [R] tag will prevent people from spamming.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    This is a suggestion section, not a debate/ego/drama one, keep it real.
    Dave stated numerous times that he is not going to modify any room tags anymore as they are not priority.
    My opinion on your suggestion > [R] tag won't be removed since GunZ evolved, modifications are made, you can't play a few years old game with old source codes and expect it to not evolve into something that doesn't have any custom made/coded functionalities or modifications, [R] tag is part of the game just like any other current working [TAG] mode.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

11. The following 2 users say thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Amy (01-27-2017), Charm Hye (01-28-2017)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by George View Post
    This is a suggestion section, not a debate/ego/drama one, keep it real.
    Dave stated numerous times that he is not going to modify any room tags anymore as they are not priority.
    My opinion on your suggestion > [R] tag won't be removed since GunZ evolved, modifications are made, you can't play a few years old game with old source codes and expect it to not evolve into something that doesn't have any custom made/coded functionalities or modifications, [R] tag is part of the game just like any other current working [TAG] mode.
    I completely agree with everyone stated above, Gunz is a game which evolves as it gets older, modifications have been made (not always good ones) to keep GunZ ''Alive''. Therefore I can see why you guys came up with mods, and thought that the game would benefit from it.

I have no problems with mods (Except [R]), they make the game more enjoyable for everyone.
    The [R] Mod, in my opinion, takes away alot of potential skil fights as it gives people the opportunity to spam/camp as I stated above.
    It has nothing to do with either skill/fun or evolving of GunZ.

An example is Attack and Defense :
    Before you could still attack normally, but all the defensive side now has to do is just spam/potshot/camp to win.
    Making it hard for the Attacking side to win, so in order to win now, the attacking side just camps and spams aswell.

This is just a little example. In my opinion [R] is just [R]etarded (See what I did there), as it takes alot of opportunity away for players who relay more on movement.
    Besides that being said, guns are supposed to reload it's just stupid to think that you can shoot forever.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information