Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Youre all confused. IA allows for never ending spam with a miniscule pause to reload now and then. R allows for constant suppresion until ammo runs out. IA will get a change in how its implemented (it won't go away though), R is more debatable.

2. The following user said thank you to S1lent for this useful post:

Cid (01-29-2017)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    There is no point of no return. If something takes away from the game in a genuine manner, it's always subject to being rethought. The problem is, this is entirely optional. You control playing it.

EASTVAN's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Modal View Post
    There is no point of no return. If something takes away from the game in a genuine manner, it's always subject to being rethought. The problem is, this is entirely optional. You control playing it.
    The problem actually is that most games are made with that tag.
    Then, everyone online joins those rooms, and doesn't end up leaving for a while, detracting and taking away from the possibility of normal rooms to flourish.
    For the most part there is only (if any) ONE regular modded game, which is always full with the same people.
    Often times those people who aren't friends with whoever is in that game, or has a bit of lag, or isn't a Clan War tier player gets kicked.
    Those unmodded rooms, are air-tight, and that is all fact however bloated it may seem.

What was addressed as per OP's concern, is that these rounds take FOREVER and are just absolute nonsense with any more than 12 people playing.

I would propose limiting TDM modes to not have R in rooms with more than 12 people.
    I see the need for R in modes like Zombies, and kind of CtF..
    So I would make it specific..

Garden TDM is by far the most popular room, and I think it would increase both fun and competition if you were to implement what is suggested..
    Only because it couples both what people want to play and increases skill over time....

To be fair, I see the issue as more of a preference thing too..
    I guess you were right, it isn't past the point of no return because there exists a compromise.

What I meant by that is you can't completely get rid of the feature as it has become too ingrained.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by S1lent View Post
    Youre all confused. IA allows for never ending spam with a miniscule pause to reload now and then. R allows for constant suppresion until ammo runs out. IA will get a change in how its implemented (it won't go away though), R is more debatable.
    Agreed, I do always tell people to make one or the other..and not both, yet, it rarely happens. (mostly in duels if anything, or if i made the room..)
    This actually slipped my mind, and was my usual response to this argument, but, I see what I outlined before this as being more viable a solution.
    Last edited by EASTVAN; 01-29-2017 at 12:50 AM.
    恰合

叶 部 让 拟 囡 过 烨 补 让 袮 囝 过 也 不 让 倪 难 国
    伙 的 保 护 神 真 格 潨 聚 合 和 合 力 合 合 理 威 容 故 亦 变 奕 闻 达 的 问 答
    圈 圏 变 変 合 圆 也.
    尔 过.
    翼 加 医 家 一 家 怡

Banned

Thanks
    Isnt it good this tag exists or any new comer would be afraid to fight, but thx to this tag and little pratice the new comer can stay on this game for longer time. Which is wut we all want so we can rek it up.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information