Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Happy View Post
    You obviously did not read everything I said, if this is your only argument.

The problem is that :

- People (Camp) spam the whole game
    - It takes away certain ''skills'' since everyone is just spamming in these mods
    - And it's just stupid thinking about guns which don't require reloading?
    - Rocketeers spamming whole round(s)

You're not going to solve these ''problems'' with just making 1 new game xD?
    I'm agree with you ''R'' it's useless tag only spaming.

Jaay's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I gotta say I hate being rs spammed because my mouse's scroll so fked up it won't let me do the same on my side but then again as people said you're legit not forced to play these rooms And well yes

ps ; Find a mate and run 2s? There's no tags at all into Clan wars. Nuff said

Banned

Thanks
    i'm sure there are rooms without these tag time to time. join them only that the only option or make urself a room without it. apart from that ur always welcomed to gtfo.

4. The following user said thank you to ImComming4U for this useful post:

Aredus (01-27-2017)

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    I only play FG cause this tag means I auto reload shot.

Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks

The problem is that :

- It takes away certain ''skills'' since everyone is just spamming in these mods

m8, Nobody is forcing you to go into those rooms. I mean yeah a lot of people prefer to just use the [R] and [IA] codes but it's definitely not safe to say that every room has those codes. That being said, if you really have a problem with this then all you need to do is chill and stalk the front page of the freestylers lobby until a room opens up and then take it. It's more likely people will join your non-modified game room if it's on the front page. But really this is more of a manner of opinion like the code is already an option so I don't really know what you're trying to suggest here.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by George View Post
    This is a suggestion section, not a debate/ego/drama one, keep it real.
    Dave stated numerous times that he is not going to modify any room tags anymore as they are not priority.
    My opinion on your suggestion > [R] tag won't be removed since GunZ evolved, modifications are made, you can't play a few years old game with old source codes and expect it to not evolve into something that doesn't have any custom made/coded functionalities or modifications, [R] tag is part of the game just like any other current working [TAG] mode.
    I actually remember there was once a plan to adjust R/AI tag on how it works and improve it (more balanced).
    I might be wrong here, but for now.. you can complain and want it gone but it won't work, if you want to play without it make your own room and hope people will join.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by happy View Post
    and you just disregarded everything i said, because making a room doesn't solve these problems.
    No one is forcing me to play rooms with a [r] tag, but if those are the only rooms?
    And no1 is joining my room i will be forced to play those rooms right?

Why would you even want rooms with [r], i mean if you want to quest without reloading i get it (but you can't use mods in quest).
    For events i might get it even tho et has got admin weapons.
    Infected mode, i understand.

But any other game mode is just retarded with [r]
    ctf

SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks
    Was hosted several times before got declined.
    Cause majority of the Players abuse this roomtag without realizing its basically a Cheat.
    I mean come on Instant Reload?. Infinite Ammunation would be alright without instant reload.My advice would be that Instant Reload should only be used in Training Rooms.
    Random stranger:"but u still got a reloading animation?? "
    It's Fking gunz you can even cancel the Fking reloading animation and spam everything without a pause.
    Another Random Stranger:" then don't use the roomtag? And don't join the rooms with it"
    The problem is that in every Fking room which is not glad/quest these tags are being abused and that if you open a room without these tags Noone is joining the room.

Don't you remember the good old days in Gunz where you needed to cover to Reload or you DIED or where you waited for ur Enemy to Reload so you had the opportunity to Kill him or where u ran out of Bullets in a Gun Fight where you needed to use Melee Weapons or pick up Bullet Kits/Packs. These Are all gone because of that tag.
    Last edited by SkyWodka; 01-27-2017 at 08:55 PM.

sucked georges cock for it

Banned

Country
    Thanks

The problem is that :

Yes you are. Make a room without the tag and play there. Plenty of people agree with you, meaning you should have no problem getting a mod-free room going.

11. The following 2 users say thank you to Modal for this useful post:

Amy (01-27-2017), Stuwadie (01-27-2017)

EASTVAN's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description:

This suggestion might be controversial but yet I think it'll help everyone.
    It's the so called ''[R]'' Mod, it's THE mod I see on every room now.
    It basically gives all the campers on dis game the advantage over the other players.
    The mod is such a waste of the game, I can't get into a normal duel without getting destroyed by someone camping behind pillars and just spamming me to death.

How many times have you been in a garden tdm with around 20 people inside it and you just felt like it took forever because both sides are just spamming eachother from camping spots. And don't get me started about these Rocketeers just spamming the whole round every round..

Besides the fact that it kinda puts the spammers in an advantage it's just the weirdest mod out there.
    Like you don't have to reload your gun? xD? Never seen a game where you didn't have to reload your guns?

In my opinion it takes away ''the skill'' in most games, and turns the games into ordinary spam games.

Well this is my opinion, hope you'll understand my point.
    While true, it's past the point of no return as far as this issue is concerned..
    恰合

叶 部 让 拟 囡 过 烨 补 让 袮 囝 过 也 不 让 倪 难 国
    伙 的 保 护 神 真 格 潨 聚 合 和 合 力 合 合 理 威 容 故 亦 变 奕 闻 达 的 问 答
    圈 圏 变 変 合 圆 也.
    尔 过.
    翼 加 医 家 一 家 怡

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information