101danny101's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    this is the third pc im getting this error on srsly why is this protection so insane. no excisting game or server blocks me from anything except for always freestyle gunz. it always stops working out of nowhere, what have i done this time? how can i make it work again while it worked before and nothing changed. i used to play this game every day for hours but now i just am forced to quit cuz every pc is blocked and so many more people have this .... its like nobody cares about keeping this game alive or what.

and no im not gonna downgrade my whole pc to windows 7 just cause 1 server is blocking me for no reason.
    no, i dont have a virus or adware or anything. like i said nothing changed.
    I have never in my life downloaded any key related programs or hacks/cheats.
    i dont have anything on my pc with the word hack or cheat or whatever in it.
    fgunz is the problem not me. everyone is gonna hate me on this but i wanna see how you guys respond when your favourite game blocks you for no reason and cant even support you on solving the problem.
    Last edited by 101danny101; 01-28-2017 at 09:53 PM.
    "Yes, milord?"What is it?"More work?"What?"Ready to work."I guess I can"If you want"No one else available"That's it. I'm dead."

101danny101's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    thanks for the massive support of this server everyone!
    "Yes, milord?"What is it?"More work?"What?"Ready to work."I guess I can"If you want"No one else available"That's it. I'm dead."

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    What .NET version do you have installed?
    And have you checked our FAQ? https://fgunz.net/page/frequently-asked-questions

Edit: Do you have any third party ware running for your mouse or keyboard?

Thread Information