Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    When it comes to DDoSing, it's rather hard to provide evidence that people are actually doing it. Anyone can pull out the internet cable or press the Wi-Fi button on the laptop keyboard.

Regarding the warning system, an account ban will always be given when someone reaches 4 warnings. It has been like that for 7+ years.
    When someone gets a warning, it means they've done something bad but not as bad as using hacks. An actual permanent IP/hardware ban for having 4 warnings seems a bit rough, especially since someone could of received 4 warnings over a period of 2 years.
    To be honest, 4 warnings in 2 years is not a lot because how hard can it be to follow the rules and refrain yourself from doing something against those rules (example being toxic and flame)?

EASTVAN's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by P1rate View Post
    To be honest, 4 warnings in 2 years is not a lot because how hard can it be to follow the rules and refrain yourself from doing something against those rules (example being toxic and flame)?
    It is a lot until the rules are changed.
    Ya feel me
    恰合

叶 部 让 拟 囡 过 烨 补 让 袮 囝 过 也 不 让 倪 难 国
    伙 的 保 护 神 真 格 潨 聚 合 和 合 力 合 合 理 威 容 故 亦 变 奕 闻 达 的 问 答
    圈 圏 变 変 合 圆 也.
    尔 过.
    翼 加 医 家 一 家 怡

RlCK's Avatar Warzone Rick#22297

Country
    Thanks
    How about the League of Legends approach? Show that you behaved good for 6 months after your last warning and you have a 'clean sheet' again.

Removing all warnings might be a bit too much for a game like GunZ. However, -1 warning every 3 or 6 months if the player did not receive any new warnings during that time might be reasonable?

This obviously does not count if a player exceeds a certain line: DDoS, racism, and similar offenses.
    Last edited by RlCK; 01-30-2017 at 03:44 AM.

⬇️ Feel free to add me on these games ⬇️
    Warzone x FGunZ x LoL EUW x MapleStory

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    and yet again my comment gets deleted from where i quoted godtommy for actually explaining perfectly how the system of fgunz works

corruption at its finest but its ok you only deleting proves my point more lmfao

GodTommy's Avatar GOD

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    When it comes to DDoSing, it's rather hard to provide evidence that people are actually doing it. Anyone can pull out the internet cable or press the Wi-Fi button on the laptop keyboard.

Regarding the warning system, an account ban will always be given when someone reaches 4 warnings. It has been like that for 7+ years.
    When someone gets a warning, it means they've done something bad but not as bad as using hacks. An actual permanent IP/hardware ban for having 4 warnings seems a bit rough, especially since someone could of received 4 warnings over a period of 2 years.
    Obviously those skype chats you said not to post were not conclusive evidence, but let's get past that

Let keep Enhance because they won't hitbox again !

OOOO NOOO THEY ARE BANNED AGAIN LUL

Let's give them another chance tbh...

NOOOO ANOTHER BANNN LUL

OK OK LAST CHANCE

NOOOOOO NOT ANOTHER BANN LUL

Obviously 1-10 of us wants to pull our internet cable every minute because why not LUL
    Last edited by GodTommy; 01-30-2017 at 03:46 AM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by GodTommy View Post
    Obviously those skype chats you said not to post were not conclusive evidence, but let's get past that

NOOOO ANOTHER BANNN LUL

OK OK LAST CHANCE

Be professional man..you look bitter, there's a place for everything.
    You guys all play other games etc anyway, this community is a family

All you doing by saying this is causing trouble for no reason
    恰合

圈 圏 变 変 合 圆 也.
    尔 过.
    翼 加 医 家 一 家 怡

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by RlCK View Post
    How about the League of Legends approach? Show that you behaved good for 6 months after your last warning and you have a 'clean sheet' again.

Removing all warnings might be a bit too much for a game like GunZ. However, -1 warning every 3 or 6 months if the player did not receive any new warnings during that time might be reasonable?

This obviously does not count if a player exceeds a certain line: DDoS, racism, and similar offenses.
    I'd like that.

To all that rant about Enhance/hitbox stuff, please keep that from this topic since it is just ranting.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by RlCK View Post

Lol..I got to the point where after I had like 7 permas or so, I got banned after 1 report on me..not even 3 day 2 week perma or anything...
    But, after that, I am true reform...i am YT famous...as the random pro....who always banned...seriously...i really am...
    I am ultimate tactics engineer...I promise
    恰合

圈 圏 变 変 合 圆 也.
    尔 过.
    翼 加 医 家 一 家 怡

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by GodTommy View Post

NOOOO ANOTHER BANNN LUL

OK OK LAST CHANCE

Obviously 1-10 of us wants to pull our internet cable every minute because why not LUL

i feel bad for ur net.. getting raped by enhance raw man

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Being toxic and flaming has been around gunz since the beginning. Shit has gotten too PG-13 for my tastes.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information