Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    EASTVAN's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ekital View Post
    Being toxic and flaming has been around gunz since the beginning. Shit has gotten too PG-13 for my tastes.
    man it used to be downright dirty hahahaha
    that's when ego threads were actually quality..
    not this shit that people find entertaining now a days...

OT: to be honest, what I meant in my first post is if you change the rule people will behave accordingly..it will not cause a bunch of perma bans.

THAT SAID, I agree with Ekital, people get muted for nothing these days lol..I would support it if MULTIPLE people reported the same person..only then do you know it's an issue.

Usually, it's just personal disputes and someone tattles, it rarely is harassment. Trust me, I know..I have been muted before and I was harassing, I'll be the first to admit it.
    I've also been muted and banned unfairly, for example, one time I called Rocka a stacking noob because it was a 4v7 or something, and he said say it again...and I did...then I got banned...hhahahahahahah
    Last edited by EASTVAN; 01-30-2017 at 08:59 AM.
    恰合

叶 部 让 拟 囡 过 烨 补 让 袮 囝 过 也 不 让 倪 难 国
    伙 的 保 护 神 真 格 潨 聚 合 和 合 力 合 合 理 威 容 故 亦 变 奕 闻 达 的 问 答
    圈 圏 变 変 合 圆 也.
    尔 过.
    翼 加 医 家 一 家 怡

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    I remember when GunZ was all about fights,drama and flame. Now you get reported for saying b i t c h.... I hate to admit but I agree with Skull...
    Only hack,ddos,advertising and maybe some hard flame (cancer,family flame,etc) should be punished.
    Kids if you cant handle a little flame you shouldn't be on the internet. Internet is toxic and always be. If you dont like flame go play Club Pengiun or something.

And aye since Enhance is back lets give another chance to Zoro and other known hackers? e.e

There's also a /ignore function for you snowflakes.
    Last edited by Sunfire; 01-30-2017 at 01:03 PM.

3. The following 4 users say thank you to Sunfire for this useful post:

Nogamenolife (01-31-2017), Stuwadie (01-30-2017), TomasEdison (01-30-2017), Traumatiser (01-30-2017)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    I remember when GunZ was all about fights,drama and flame. Now you get reported for saying b i t c h.... I hate to admit but I agree with Skull...
    Only hack,ddos,advertising and maybe some hard flame (cancer,family flame,etc) should be punished.
    Kids if you cant handle a little flame you shouldn't be on the internet. Internet is toxic and always be. If you dont like flame go play Club Pengiun or something.

And aye since Enhance is back lets give another chance to Zoro and other known hackers? e.e

There's also a /ignore function for you snowflakes.
    People see themselves get flamed instead of using /ignore

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by P1rate View Post
    People see themselves get flamed instead of using /ignore
    Maybe its a fetish

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information