Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    JohnB's Avatar 2kawaii2live&2sugoi2die

Country
    Thanks
    PHOTOSHOP TUTORIALS ARE KEWL

http://photoshoptutorials.ws/

Sorry, i'm 12, and you're really bad at photoshop, and i mean that in a positive way, as that you can improve.

Yes, i'm not so amazing at photoshop too, but i use more than a gradient and font tool.

6/10 for your effort though.

Wooper's Avatar Guitarplayz0r #1

Thanks
    Thanks John, first comment i REALLY like.
    What do u recommend? i mean, with what tools can i improve my sigs and wallpapers 'nd stuff?

Bakpao's Avatar safe and sound

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dudekoen View Post
    What do u recommend? i mean, with what tools can i improve my sigs and wallpapers 'nd stuff?

.... You can't be serious.
    22/12/2009

15/10/2010

Boss's Avatar 伊諾

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dudekoen View Post
    Any tool .
    Male 1: "check out this paki he's doing a donut in his car"
    Male 2: "is that a toyota corola?"
    Male 1: "no, its a VW golf"

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    omg so fail xD

Xanxus's Avatar - QNal

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    You should do the same. From what I saw in your signature, you put three renders, some random ass background and typed Kunal in like a Halo font.

Yea. I don't see any offenses at all.

Are you retarded? His thing looks better than yours, and that's saying something. His is like a 0.00000000000000000001 / 100

Anyway, @ the guy who posted the thread: Planetrenders.net. Go to the forums. Register, go to tutorials. Read up on some. Everything about the current one is shitty though, so just don't post anything until you read up on some tutorials. Tell us the tutorials you used and we'll (being Miquel, Digi, Enuma, Insane, and I) will try to give you the best tips that we can.
    Probably because you just can't read sentences correctly at all. For your information, the signature i'm using currently was something that I made 2 years back in about 15 minutes? Yeah, you go ahead and try makin characters hold your name and use actual composition.

Your signature is extremely straight forward and simple. There's nothing special about it at all.

You decide to pick fights with everyone to satisfy yourself in thinking "Yeah man, I TOLD HIM! HA!"

Before you honestly try saying crap like that to me I want you to actually mean something by what you say. The things you just said then were just absolutely stupid.

You quoted my post and highlighted certain bits but not the entire sentence to make it seem bad. Good job dear.

I quit signatures ages ago so I could focus on courses in college regarding programming, website development, robotics etc.

Don't ever start chattin shit like that to me kid. Thinkin you can pick fights with just anyone, that'll probably work for most people but not for me.

Hypnosis's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    My eyes are bleeding.

Wooper's Avatar Guitarplayz0r #1

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hypnosis View Post
    My eyes are bleeding.
    poor hypnosis

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information