Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Wooper's Avatar Guitarplayz0r #1

Thanks
    k, ty, but uhh, what do u mean with: Wow, you came out with that in photoshop?
    is that positive? or negative?

Joeyy's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Try to use stocks ( background images that matches your render. )

1/10 sorry.

Thanks
    geen probleem hoor joeyy, maar wat zijn stocks precies XD i'm nub

Xanxus's Avatar - QNal

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dudekoen View Post
    k, ty, but uhh, what do u mean with: Wow, you came out with that in photoshop?
    is that positive? or negative?
    Absolutely negative. Sort of insults photoshop imo. Before you start posting examples of your work, look up on what others can produce and try to get on that level before positing things.

From what you posted, you should've expected negative comments and critism and at times people just won't even bother saying anything.

You give a kid in primary school paint and they'll be able to do that.

I have no intention of causing any offence, from what i've seen you're pretty young so you've gotta pick up on things in graphics, otherwise just quit.

Joeyy's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    geen probleem hoor joeyy, maar wat zijn stocks precies XD i'm nub
    [email protected] < voeg ff toe op msn

Thanks
    Originally Posted by QNal View Post
    Absolutely negative. Sort of insults photoshop imo. Before you start posting examples of your work, look up on what others can produce and try to get on that level before positing things.

From what you posted, you should've expected negative comments and critism and at times people just won't even bother saying anything.

I have no intention of causing any offence, from what i've seen you're pretty young so you've gotta pick up on things in graphics, otherwise just quit.
    i am 15, and i've expected negative comments, but i wanted that, cuz i learn alot of comments like yours, so thanks again.

Xanxus's Avatar - QNal

Country
    Thanks
    i am 15, and i've expected negative comments, but i wanted that, cuz i learn alot of comments like yours, so thanks again.
    It's good to see that you take it in like that because the people who do in fact turn out to be good in whatever department they are critized brutally in are the ones who aren't offended by those comments but instead seek to improve so good job there.

If you need any help on these things feel free to add me on my msn and I wouldn't mind guiding you through some things.

[email protected]

Pulse's Avatar I AM THE ORIGINAL

Thanks
    1/10
    The font - what the hell did you do? Write it with the touchpad on your laptop?
    There's no composition at all
    What is it supposed to be? A signature or wallpaper? Judging by the size i'm guessin wallpaper but meh, Don't think anyone would be desperate enough to use that.

Read up on some tutorials.
    You should do the same. From what I saw in your signature, you put three renders, some random ass background and typed Kunal in like a Halo font.

Yea. I don't see any offenses at all.

Are you retarded? His thing looks better than yours, and that's saying something. His is like a 0.00000000000000000001 / 100

Anyway, @ the guy who posted the thread: Planetrenders.net. Go to the forums. Register, go to tutorials. Read up on some. Everything about the current one is shitty though, so just don't post anything until you read up on some tutorials. Tell us the tutorials you used and we'll (being Miquel, Digi, Enuma, Insane, and I) will try to give you the best tips that we can.

Bakpao's Avatar safe and sound

Thanks
    I was astonished to read you were actually serious about all this.

And yes, that's negative.
    22/12/2009

15/10/2010

Banned

Thanks
    there u go, dont gimme bad comments if u cant even do it yourself
    It doesn't matter if somebody is capable of doing it theirselfs or not. as long they have the ability to think properly you'r able to say whatever you want because that's YOUR opinion.

now back on-topic, the thread's name is "funny" work but i don't even think this is funny? it's like 10sec work and doesn't even look nice.. sorry but what a waste of a thread

better luck next time

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information