101danny101's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    3 pc's and all 3 of them are blocked cuz of the ''hacking attempt error'' which the moderators of this site cant help you with. nobody in chat replies, nobody in the forums replies and players get less and less since nobody cares if players that wanna play cant play. people say downgrade to win7 which is bullshit since this game runs perfectly on win10 but they just block you with that stupid error. ive never in my life once downloaded a click related, hack related program or anything for gunz and anything else and still i get this error on every pc after a while.

why in the world cant you guys just improve this error system, remove it or be able to support players with this problem?
    why do you insert an error against files when you dont even know how to fix it?
    "Yes, milord?"What is it?"More work?"What?"Ready to work."I guess I can"If you want"No one else available"That's it. I'm dead."

101danny101's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    nvm it ill try to get a fix myself.
    "Yes, milord?"What is it?"More work?"What?"Ready to work."I guess I can"If you want"No one else available"That's it. I'm dead."

Country
    Thanks
    shut off ur antivirus

Jaay's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I still get this problem at times too.

Noticed it occurs when I got skype opened or such.

Just make sure GunZ is the only thing you're running. Close every single other applications

Thread Information