Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sinbiosin's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Hey, you can call my Sin. I'm a gamer who loves everything anime and I have a fetish for greatswords (especially Dragonslayer from Berserk) I have made this sword two times in real life one being a cosplay sword and another being a LARP sword, I've also made a few other greatswords in real life, but I mostly make them in Blender.

56ccdfad31b26.jpg I didn't make these from scratch of course (though there are a few I have made from scratch)

I've played GunZ before in the past when ijji ran the servers and randomly this morning I thought I would see if GunZ 2 maybe had a greatsword weapon class. Well, they don't but I found that the old GunZ did and so I did a bit of research, learned they shut down their official servers (sad) but private servers were up and running and I found this server on reddit.
    So got everything setup and hopped in, played a few games and I'm loving everything so far and am happy to now be a part of this community.

I'd like to ask a few questions;
    1. What do I need to start model editing? I have Blender and am familiar with it but not sure what I need to do to unpack/extract and pack/inject
    2. Greatsword advice?
    3. Is there a resource somewhere where I can go to learn all the details of playing this game? (movement, etc) If I remember right there were always a lot
    4. How long has this server been up?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information