Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: ^9O^0r^C

Reason: Okay, Injustice in events? as I know in the Medstyle event "Do a trick and I will let u go" but I did about 3 good tricks and he aimed me the whole round till he killed me? huh
    ok, no wonder from where the "Do a trick and I will let u go" sentence came I just asked an official ET and she said Yes Here, and when Eagle explained the event he said "do a good trick and i will let u go".
    Ok now, why would I cry for one event point?
    It's not the first time he does this and when I tell him he keeps ignoring me like wtf. Take a look
    He did the same thing in the last Medstyle event too 2 days ago "u can ask him for the replays or ask the hoster"

take a look for this too

And u can notice in the replay when Eagle and Jesus and Ricky were chasing me and I did a good trick they didn't continue chasing me like him they let me go till they saw me another time

Proof/Evidence: ok I will post a record includes the whole event and when Or did that to me it was the 5th round so gg u gonna take 1~2 hours till the replay pass the first 4 rounds,
    Replay.
    Last edited by Zabu; 02-05-2017 at 01:46 PM.

Tenax's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    I enjoyed watching the whole event.

Well, the first four rounds everything was normal as he stated.

When I reached the fifth round, I kept the focus on Zabu & I saw his point, he didn't let him go after seeing him making these ''good moves'' . . .

About the ignoring part, there isn't much evidence supporting it.

Regardless, I added Zabu one event point as I believe he deserved it & I'll talk to Or about the whole issue whenever he comes Online.

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    wait wtf I didn't report to get "one event point".
    I play Medstyle event to have some fun cuz Medstyle is dead in Gunz, and you guys host the Medstyle event once in a month and simply when I get excited to play the event someone ****s it up by aiming me the whole round, is dat even fair? it's easy to say "sent 1 event point" please remove it I don't even care for it.
    Just teach "Or" how to host and how to read the rules *bruh* before he starts hunting and to stop his ego and ignoring "randoms".

Tenax's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zabu View Post
    wait wtf I didn't report to get "one event point".
    I play Medstyle event to have some fun cuz Medstyle is dead in Gunz, and you guys host the Medstyle event once in a month and simply when I get excited to play the event someone ****s it up by aiming me the whole round, is dat even fair? it's easy to say "sent 1 event point" please remove it I don't even care for it.
    Just teach "Or" how to host and how to read the rules *bruh* before he starts hunting and to stop his ego and ignoring "randoms".

You don't need to reply to me with this attitude. He is already aware of the rules to not make such a mistake, that's why I said I am planning to have a conversation about this with him, so you need to calm down & try reading my reply again and again before saying anything out of place. I can't give you a spawn now, can I, so you can play in the event that is already done? lol. But still, don't worry, I'll make sure that this event will be hosted more frequently when it comes to my sets, at least.

''Regardless, I added Zabu one event point as I believe he deserved it & I'll talk to Or about the whole issue whenever he comes Online.'' Sigh. Read this again.

And I added it because you deserved it, not to shut you up, again, don't jump to empty conclusions .

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    As Tenax said, she added you an event point and she will talk to Or about it.
    Closed & moved.

Thread Information