Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Indeed a professional

Country
    Thanks
    Hey guys do you remember what is W2W event?
    When was the last time ET hosted it and did they remove it from events lists? why every ET refused to host it but they repeat the same events that were atleast 2 days ago.... :/
    In Game:^BS^9cava^E & ^6F^9adi^7

Amy's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    The event is still in the event list tho.
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...015-Event-List

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    You need more than 1 person to host this event, it takes a lot of time so they rather host other events. We can't force them to host a specific event lol..

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    i agree@@!#@!#@!
    They never host it@!#@!#@!#@!

5. The following user said thank you to braazts for this useful post:

«Benjamin» (02-08-2017)

SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Visionary View Post
    Hey guys do you remember what is W2W event?
    When was the last time ET hosted it and did they remove it from events lists? why every ET refused to host it but they repeat the same events that were atleast 2 days ago.... :/
    Takes a lot of time, can't host it solo. other issues.
    To be honest the ET (not all) but mostly host events which THEY want and not what the Players wants so they host easy events like Rocketman, Last man standing, Dodgeball.

"We as Event Team try to host different Events for the players so there wont be repitate events" - Unknown ET

sucked georges cock for it

Indeed a professional

Country
    Thanks
    I never talked about forcing them doing it, but they must do it sometimes right? like okay they stuck on doing rocketman [for example] and we can't do nothing about it, when I ask why this event will be hosted I get a reply 'cause heek' (heek is an arabic word) like wtf is this answer, and why when we request something you staff think we want to use force doing it? two little examples that happend in the past 15 minutes, I tell an ET to talk Eng to me not Eng mixed with Eng and arabic words and this is the reply "you understand arabic so I can talk what I want" and you now telling me "we can't force them specific event" , it isn't always about can I or not , and it isn't about forcing them to, if so I would ask u to give them orders if it all was about orders and forcing... just asking for a goddamn event that I like to be hosted and no it's not cool to get a reply as those even if they literally didn't say this, the answer is always about 'We can do this so we do, you can't tell us what to do'

Indeed a professional

Country
    Thanks
    first excuse they would give is it takes alot of time, well being ET is having a free time to those kind of stuff and to waste your time for the game, yet they apply like they don't know what they should do if they get accepted

- - - Updated - - -

you can barely see event that been hosted by one hoster only, atleast at times I log in okay I understand why Eagle wouldn't do it cause he have no weapons yet, I think both 'takes a long time' and 'can't be hosted solo' is ****ed up excuses

SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Visionary View Post
    first excuse they would give is it takes alot of time, well being ET is having a free time to those kind of stuff and to waste your time for the game, yet they apply like they don't know what they should do if they get accepted
    "Event Team requirements: have time to host Events. "
    People with a Job /University won't likely get accepted than a person who has way more free time I heard.
    As an Event Team you accept the fact that you need to spend time in your events and not just host events because you need to do cause the fact you may lose ur rank if u don't.

sucked georges cock for it

Tenax's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    You missed the part where I told you ''We had enough ETS to host W2W'' You pointed everything out but this xdd. When we get enough ets, which hopefully soon when they announce the new officials, I wouldn't mind hosting it again, I tried doing it alone, it was too hard and long for the players, you gotta be /smart/ about things like that.

Indeed a professional

Country
    Thanks
    Being nice is a requirment too or no longer is, or just maybe till they pass the TRIAL tests....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information