Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tenax's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Visionary View Post
    Being nice is a requirment too or no longer is, or just maybe till they pass the TRIAL tests....
    If it makes me a mean person for saying I'll talk whatever I want with you because you're also Arabin who previously spoke Arabic with me, then sure, I am & you're totally not being overly sensitive here.

Keep in mind we're still in a trial period, so whenever I can host, I do that, trying to mix things up with different events, just right now, W2W is not going to be hosted till I get at least ''1'' ET helping me out with it.

Indeed a professional

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tenax View Post
    You missed the part where I told you ''We had enough ETS to host W2W'' You pointed everything out but this xdd. When we get enough ets, which hopefully soon when they announce the new officials, I wouldn't mind hosting it again, I tried doing it alone, it was too hard and long for the players, you gotta be /smart/ about things like that.
    2 ET's are enough, if you wanna do the hard phase then 3 is enough, keeping in mind that one is only watching for cheaters though you can check records after if anyone spotted and said this guy was cheating like you did before though I understand this could be hard... thats when the resposible sides must work and I know you can do it and you already did.... and once we needed many hosters cause there were many players, now when I find 23+ players in event I saw WOOOOOOW , just for the point that not always there are much players online for the event and this could be known by hosting a dodgeball befor, easy none misses dodgeball everyone have interest in playing events comes to this one

- - - Updated - - -

you gotta be /smart/ about things like that
    In Game:^BS^9cava^E & ^6F^9adi^7

🏍️💨💨💨

Country
    Thanks
    There are so many events and they repeat the same thing.

Tenax's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    If it makes me a mean person for saying I'll talk whatever I want with you because you're also Arabin who previously spoke Arabic with me, then sure, I am & you're totally not being overly sensitive here.

Keep in mind we're still in a trial period, so whenever I can host, I do that, trying to mix things up with different events, just right now, W2W is not going to be hosted till I get at least ''1'' ET helping me out with it.
    You should've read this, like I said, it'll be too long FOR YOU GUYS & when it comes to me, I ain't gonna watch 1hour or so of 5 rounds just to see if someone cheated /again/. I tried to do that, it wasn't that much fun.

I didn't ask for 10 ets. I'd personally handle it with one ONLY.

León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    Pointless thread, all I can see here is 'crying' about a specific event which isn't hosted.
    There are pretty clears terms on how should this event be hosted, if you don't like any other event, just stay away.

Our team doesn't owe you anything, and making a 'qq drama' thread won't help it get hosted, so grow a pair and get over yourself.

SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by León View Post
    Pointless thread, all I can see here is 'crying' about a specific event which isn't hosted.
    There are pretty clears terms on how should this event be hosted, if you don't like any other event, just stay away.

Our team doesn't owe you anything, and making a 'qq drama' thread won't help it get hosted, so grow a pair and get over yourself.
    Sigh did you even read the whole thing. Its not just about W2W. If you want to discus read the whole post before.

sucked georges cock for it

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    That's how it is ever since Sonji and Miranda left, none of the Staff members that are high rank actually look after what is being hosted in-game.
    Be grateful at least there's something being hosted rather than nothing, right?
    Also in my opinion if you want changes regarding how events are being hosted as in terms, I suggest you to PM either Dave or McSic, as for how long they would answer you is another thing.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Indeed a professional

Country
    Thanks

I gave an example that happend the last 30 mintes or so already, this isn't the 'only' thing you do and I ASKED YOU NICELY TO SPEAK ENGLISH BUT YOU GOTTA IGNORE THIS REQUEST WITH ACTING SMART OVER IT AND SAYING YOU ARABIAN SO WHATSOEVER, I don't talk arabic usually for many reasons 1: you know that arabic is not simply one language and I may not understand everything cause in your location you can be saying a word we don't say here, which makes it uncomfortable to ask you and say I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND and get a reply from you cause you usually replys once a year,cause of spamming and you can't reply to all and those stuff (you is ET's not specific).
    2: every time I speak arabic someone decides to insult everyone idk why we still have this attitude and I don't like being insulted to I rather not always say I'm arabian wether you like it or not, it's my choice.
    and one more thing, I ONLY ASKED IF YOU CAN SPEAK ENG-ENG AND DIDN'T YET EXPLAIN WHATS THE PROBLEM WITH SPEAKING ARABIC AND YOU DECIDE TO REPLY LIKE THAT, oh and I should not be overly sensitive but when it comes to a staff first of all I should give respect cause he staff, even in minor insults people can get punished if it was aimed to a staff but not if it was aimed to a regular player (just example of the rank equality) , Second if it was a staff maybe her personal being is overly sensitive and I should be knowing and ETC...
    those stuff ain't new I've been here since 2013 and I've seen alot of shit like that till now so be nice to me when I'm nice to you even in little things it doesn't cost you nothing stop that treatment... reply with patience and kindness .. I'm not here to tell you what to do again but to show you what you should've done, maybe now it was about the what language are we talking but yestarday it was about something else (not literally yestarday) and of course you would continue like that if we don't say shit and even if we do BECAUSE YOU ARE STAFF AND OUT REQUESTS DON'T MEAN SHIT UNLESS YOU LIKE IT......alll I've been asking from you not only today but a while ago is being nice, thats all.
    In Game:^BS^9cava^E & ^6F^9adi^7

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    This thread starts to turn into drama/ego one.
    @Visionary, once again if you are concerned how events are being handled as of right now, you know who to contact, others can't do much about it.
    Discussion closed.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information