Country
    Thanks
    After browsing the forums hoping to find a solution for this cannot access server issue it seems there isn't a resolvable solution.
    Port Forwarding + Allowing access through firewalls is not allowing access.
    Is there a GM that can try to troubleshoot this, for me and Ryan's issue since no one has replied to his post either.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Do you use an anti-virus? If so, which one?
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

EASTVAN's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    I think there exists issues with certain VPNs if that is at all applicable to your situation.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Do you use an anti-virus? If so, which one?
    I just use the default windows defender/firewall that windows 10 comes with; along with Malware byte for any other issues.
    It might be because I was inactive for a couple of months since I was able to play last year.

Thanks
    Can you connect to server off the launcher? Meaning, is this inability to connect happening during launch or is it happening at the in game log in screen?

Country
    Thanks
    Yeah launcher is fine and patches and allows me to start the game. Upon login I'd type in my User ID and Password and then it'll say connecting for like 1 min and then say "Cannot Access Server" I made a new account and it gets the same message as well. I reinstalled and did mostly everything the forums suggested to no avail

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Retsuga View Post
    Yeah launcher is fine and patches and allows me to start the game. Upon login I'd type in my User ID and Password and then it'll say connecting for like 1 min and then say "Cannot Access Server" I made a new account and it gets the same message as well. I reinstalled and did mostly everything the forums suggested to no avail
    Can I ask what kind of connection you are using?

Country
    Thanks
    Using wireless connection just specifically this game won't allow me to connect. Everything else works fine

Thanks
    Hm, if you are familiar with networking you can try and use WireShark and diagnose what is happening at which layer. I don't know how well it interfaces with GunZ and the log-on, GunZ in general, or how to troubleshoot this problem. I understand the concepts, but, haven't used it.

If you want to try that method and create a dump or something of results I can try and diagnose it with no guarantee.

Thread Information