Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
The concept is good, however several problems occur when doing this; superflip is also a skillmap, you could even call it mother of skillmaps aswell as being the largest map in the game, and if youre gonna be removing skillmaps and superflip then not many people are going to support this, especially when skillmap1 is often used for infected, but at the same time you cant allow them to play it outside the mode because thenbthey could practice it and farm exp.
We also have the fact that there are only 4 skillmaps, all of which i consider VERY easy to complete, so if youre going to want to make challenging levels after completing the first ones, youre gonna run into a problem (unless you come up with something creative like forcing largeswords which make u 10% slower or making a built in [j?] Tag to make it more difficult to make jumps), this will be just free exp for alot of people. But then again, so is quest so....
I would not add in superflip due being so large.
Also I was thinking about difficulties where one version gives you a slow and the other a slow and less gravity (just an example).