Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shino View Post
    screen size is not much of selling point as it still has to fit in my pocket (which arent quite big especially for tablet phones). I've been using the regular iphone 6 and before that the 5 (which was such a good size but sadly broke)

I have a tendency to be really careless and drop my phone quite a lot - durability wise will they suffer?
    Eh if u drop s7 edge , ofc it will crack but if u drop it on like let say you tryin to put it back on ur pocket and u accidentally drop it , it wont crack or anything *did this like 100 times xD*

- - - Updated - - -

but if i were you i would get Screen protector/tempered glass and a case ofc *spigen,Samsung LED View Flip Cover Case ($49),Caseology Envoy Series Case ($17),Otterbox Symmetry Series ($40),Unicorn Beetle Pro Series Case ($18-20)*

μ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by BeastBoy View Post
    Eh if u drop s7 edge , ofc it will crack but if u drop it on like let say you tryin to put it back on ur pocket and u accidentally drop it , it wont crack or anything *did this like 100 times xD*

- - - Updated - - -

but if i were you i would get Screen protector/tempered glass and a case ofc *spigen,Samsung LED View Flip Cover Case ($49),Caseology Envoy Series Case ($17),Otterbox Symmetry Series ($40),Unicorn Beetle Pro Series Case ($18-20)*
    im a student so i dont have that much money to throw about. this is the first phone that i have to buy solely out of my own money so I dont want to make a mistake. looking around, budget wise, higher end phones might be a bit out of my price range.

do you have any recommendations for mid-range phones?

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shino View Post
    im a student so i dont have that much money to throw about. this is the first phone that i have to buy solely out of my own money so I dont want to make a mistake. looking around, budget wise, higher end phones might be a bit out of my price range.

do you have any recommendations for mid-range phones?
    Your budget? tell me your money like ex u have 300-400$ ill look at good phone for you

μ

Country
    Thanks
    $300-400 is good

Thread Information